Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL] The Guild II - Mappack-Edition  (Read 50491 times)

Offline H.-P.

• Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
    • blackshuck.de
Re: Worthy of a Sticky
« Reply #15 on: 24 September 2012, 07:29:40 »
I don't believe anyone will argue that this is no ordinary mod and deserves to be stickied

As you command  :)

Offline butchock

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] The Guild II - Mappack-Edition
« Reply #16 on: 25 September 2012, 03:03:59 »
hi! i've experienced the same problem as the previous poster in regards to the inability to pan the entire map, the scenario map is the bingeheim with two other towns and two trading posts. its really bad since a lot of resources like gold, silver and lumber cannot be reached. also on the markets, how do i fix the bug where the resource tab is flooded with wheat? i hope you guys can help, thanks for the awesome by the way! i really appreciate your hardwork!  ;D

Offline mok

• Reputation Power:
    • DieGilde3.info
« Reply #17 on: 25 September 2012, 04:41:50 »
hi! i've experienced the same problem as the previous poster in regards to the inability to pan the entire map, the scenario map is the bingeheim with two other towns and two trading posts. its really bad since a lot of resources like gold, silver and lumber cannot be reached. also on the markets, how do i fix the bug where the resource tab is flooded with wheat? i hope you guys can help, thanks for the awesome by the way! i really appreciate your hardwork!  ;D

Hi...

I will publish version 1.15 on the Weekend. In this Version several bugfixes are included...

greetz

Offline LOST

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #18 on: 26 September 2012, 13:38:31 »
I will publish version 1.15 on the Weekend. In this Version several bugfixes are included...

Please include a "Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.3" compatibility for your new version 1.15  :D

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #19 on: 26 September 2012, 13:49:17 »

Please include a "Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.3" compatibility for your new version 1.15  :D

That would be great.  If you two are ever able to combine your mods into one that could almost be an unofficial patch for the game.

Offline butchock

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #20 on: 28 September 2012, 22:43:32 »
Hi! also i can't seem to go on Crusades in the Sprucehain and environment map, my town is Cliffington and after the speeches to go to Jerusalem and such, it cancels and my volunteers go on back to work, does this also happen to anyone else? i also tried recruiting in the nearest town, Sprucehein i think, and again the same result. i'll try it again on Lochoring and Harboring town, and will post the result. thanks for the quick replies by the way! and again awesome mod! :)

Offline snoweagle123

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #21 on: 09 October 2012, 07:49:54 »
Hey I was curious, could you add some feature to this mods? I seen this in the The Guild 2 - Pirates
such as
Straight include it inside so that we will no need so troublesome to include it in

sorry for my english

Bribe The Guards
- Slip some coins to the right office member and the guards may ignore your foul deeds for a little while. This version has been tweaked. Bribe success depends on the officeholders disposition (the one who controls the town guards). Make sure to check out his disposition before bribing. If his disposition is high then bribing a higher amount is highly recommended as there is now a consequence for refusal

Raise Disposition
- Sick of being a walking nightmare? Now you can literally bribe the entire city to improve your disposition. People simply refuse to believe the rumors of your atrocities...after all a person who gives a complete stranger money for no reason can't be all that bad. Simply go to a bank and you will have the option to give your townsfolk some money

Hire an Assassin
- Want someone dead without the need to get your hands dirty ? Go to a tavern between midnight and 02:00am and hire yourself an assassin. Remember that the more distinguished the target the more it will cost (takes into account title and office)

Quick Political Bribe
- Is the office member you want to bribe busy or in a distant town right now? Simply go to a bank and you will have the option to deposit some money into their account (system works exactly the same as if you bribed them normally)

Call The Guards I & II
- Was an old or useless dynasty member kidnapped and now some thief is demanding a ransom? Now you have the option to call the guards and watch the thief lose his head. This will result in your dynasty members death as well but used in the right circumstances who cares!?!
- Are you sick and tired of Robbers always trying to extort protection money? Now when they do this you have the option to call the guards...this will result in the robber trying to sabotage your home. If you have henchmen nearby they will try to stop him or if the guards are nearby they will stop him. However even if he succeeds the cost to renovate your home will still be less then paying for their protection. Also when the guards catch the robber you will get to see him do some time in the pillory

Option for longer banishment time
- When banishing someone you now have to option to pay money in order to make their banishment time longer. The more distinguished the target is the more the added banishment time will cost. You still have the default banishment option that costs no money

Run To Residence Measure
- Ever tried to run away while being attacked? Its hard eh? This will fix that issue...simply click the Run Away button and your character will attempt to run to the safety of his home

Added Towncrier History
- New Historic Events for the Towncrier to announce

Beggars added
- Beggars are added to the world...this feature adds realism to game

Misc
- Shadow dynasties can no longer build residences however they can still buy ones that are for sale...this leaves more room for businesses (which you now have the ability to help them build )
- Shadow dynasties less likely to sell their last work building
- Cathedral Now included on Vienna map --nirvana pointed me in the right direction
- Become the Law mod has been balanced (If you abuse the office of Bailiff too much then at some point you will lose your office position and will have an active arrest warrant on you character)
- Political offices organized
- Changed voting on some political offices
- Can no longer apply for some political offices unless you held a certain lower office first. (New message will give clear directions if you are not allowed to apply because of this)
- Added small XP bonus for dynasty characters when producing goods in any work building

Offline ntweedie2010

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #22 on: 11 December 2012, 19:12:37 »
Hi

Everytime I try to start a game based in Thorntarry and choose to be a Scholar, I cannot purchase the Church (cath). Its either taken by another dynasty of the computer.

Why is this? I just want to play as a priest in this village as the layout is decent.

Offline Kylar Stark

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #23 on: 11 December 2012, 20:15:29 »
Is the new bug fix patch gonna come out soon? I think I read it was supposed to back in setember 25th.

Offline H.-P.

• Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
    • blackshuck.de
« Reply #24 on: 11 December 2012, 20:30:46 »
Hi

Everytime I try to start a game based in Thorntarry and choose to be a Scholar, I cannot purchase the Church (cath). Its either taken by another dynasty of the computer.

Why is this? I just want to play as a priest in this village as the layout is decent.

There is no guarantee that you can buy a certain building. When there is nothing of interest available you have to build it by yourself  ;)

Offline dimzki

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #25 on: 22 December 2012, 07:11:22 »
Hi guys,

I just want to know, whether this Mod is still active (as being further developed) or abandoned ?
I installed my game just as you mentioned:

1. Base game
2. Patch 4.15
3. Patch 4.17b
4. Map pack
5. Fajeth MegaModPack Hotfix version

And than download this rar, unpack and replace the text.dbt. Et voila :)

EDIT: New Version of rar... tested and working...

However, i found out that in all those 3 maps that i played, when i checked the Arsenal and click "war and peace" option, the name of every kingdoms are "SCENARIO_LORD"

And then one of the two Counting Houses in Bingenheim map is named "Counting house of_CITY_NAME_LINDENHAVEL"
The other one is working fine

Hi...

greetz

When will the version 1.15 coming out ?
i can't wait to try  ;D

Regards,
Dimzki

Offline Apollo

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #26 on: 05 June 2013, 07:06:51 »
Im experiencing lag at the mod pack in the original its not lagging at the mod pack after a few minutes it starts to lag

Offline GeorgiaBoy

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #27 on: 30 June 2013, 02:34:24 »
It appears that this mod is updated to 1.15:

http://forum.runeforge-games.net/index.php/topic,1003.0.html

Thanks, mok!

Offline Apollo

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #28 on: 17 November 2013, 01:30:11 »
Hi, how can I fix the lag issue?

Offline Saltz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #29 on: 01 April 2014, 01:07:57 »
How does one download these mods? The links do not work. gilde2.de is still down? thx