Shoutbox

Author Topic: Wants to help  (Read 2332 times)

Offline ghekko

• Reputation Power:
Wants to help
« on: 09 September 2012, 15:37:31 »
I'm just gonna be candid about this.

I'm a 43 year old single guy with a strange outlook on life because of recent acceptance of the fact that machines have made all human life, incapable of embracing technology; worthless and meaningless. I really admire and appreciate the message that the makers of the guild have delivered to us and I would like to (since machines have given me a lot of free time) become a part of helping create future development work on the guild game or your current new project Kontor. I don't know much about open Gl or whatever it is you guys are most in need of; just tell me and I'll start pouring all my time and energy into it because I would love to help perfect your guys' games. As I said before I really dig the guild 2: Ren regardless of the fact that it has some shortcomings and would like to know what I can do to help iron out the kinks.

If you want a glimpse as to where I stand and what kind of person I have "evolved" (or maybe mutated) into at https://www.facebook.com/sojournerstudioz - there will soon be posts regarding samples of code and inquiries about how to work with and such it's probably nothing you guys haven't already seen a hundred times but I just wanted to say "I wanna get on the boat" and this is where I'm starting.

Thanks so much for your time and for what you are bringing us.
« Last Edit: 09 September 2012, 15:40:15 by ghekko »

quarterly
quarterly