-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 27 October 2014, 07:14:48

Author Topic: [REL] I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition v1.1  (Read 25990 times)

Offline MrDidz

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod v1.0
« Reply #15 on: 20 January 2015, 18:14:26 »
I installed this mod today, but when it's invoked I can't load any of my existing saved games.

Bit of a nuisance as I was hoping to use it to change my dynastic name, and add some additional wealth to their coffers.  I've tried starting a new game and it works fine for a newly created family.

Offline xpressive_dan

• Reputation Power:
    • Xpressive Studio Design Facebook
« Reply #16 on: 21 January 2015, 07:56:21 »
Aha! Great! But there is already a function that does that in vanilla. It's under the same icon as "inventory" for a character. :)
Ah yes I forgot that one.... well my cheat option "PARTY MOD" it's an old feature that I have created when the game din't have that option, so I left in the mod since The Guild 2 .

I hope to see more stuff added to this mod, quite fun for a change to just stump everyone in very hard difficulty. Cheers!

What do you have in mind ? If you have some ideas I would love to see them.

I installed this mod today, but when it's invoked I can't load any of my existing saved games.

Bit of a nuisance as I was hoping to use it to change my dynastic name, and add some additional wealth to their coffers.  I've tried starting a new game and it works fine for a newly created family.
Hi, I remember this mod is compatible with saved games.... How exactly you have installed the mod, did you make all the instalation steps ? Also when you enabled a mod the existing save will go to "mods\origin\savegames" as a backup, so make sure you copy your old savegame into your installation folder of "The Guild 2 Renaissance\savegames" .
Have a nice day!

xpressive_dan

Offline MrDidz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #17 on: 22 January 2015, 17:02:08 »

Hi, I remember this mod is compatible with saved games.... How exactly you have installed the mod, did you make all the instalation steps ? Also when you enabled a mod the existing save will go to "mods\origin\savegames" as a backup, so make sure you copy your old savegame into your installation folder of "The Guild 2 Renaissance\savegames" .
Have a nice day!

xpressive_dan
I installed it using the .exe it came as, the only thing I needed to change was the folder location of the Mod folder which is actually under steamapps now. I then invoked the mod using the Mod Manager provided by Nordic games. 

What I didn't realise was that the mod relocates the savedgames folder.  However, I checked in the Mod folder and found that as you said they had been moved into the mod/origin folder. (Not sure why really).  So, I copied them back into their original location and lo-and-behold I could see my saved games again.

I then tried the Make me Rich button and this worked as predicted and gave my character 100,000, which actually meant he won the game immediately as I'm playing the 'Get Rich' mission.

So having established that the mod works I changed scripts/measures/icheatmodaddgold file so that it only provided the money I wanted.

if CHEAT_ICheatModAddGold == 1 then
      chr_RecieveMoney("", 31489)
      MsgQuick("", "@L_MEASURE_ICheatModAddGold_QUICK_+0",GetID(""))
      StopMeasure()
      return

And this worked perfectly.  So, Timothy Rycroft has now received the agreed dowry from the Dyall family following his marriage to Blanche.

The only thing I that remains to be sorted out is the agreed change of the Rycroft family name to Rycroft-Dyall. 

Have you any thoughts on how i can achieve that?
« Last Edit: 22 January 2015, 17:53:21 by MrDidz »

Offline xpressive_dan

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #18 on: 23 January 2015, 15:08:22 »
I then tried the Make me Rich button and this worked as predicted and gave my character 100,000, which actually meant he won the game immediately as I'm playing the 'Get Rich' mission.

So having established that the mod works I changed scripts/measures/icheatmodaddgold file so that it only provided the money I wanted.

StopMeasure()
      return

And this worked perfectly.  So, Timothy Rycroft has now received the agreed dowry from the Dyall family following his marriage to Blanche.

I am glad you have figure it out, yes it's verry simple to edit the specific amount of gold  [ chr_RecieveMoney("", 31489) ] you want to be set for the cheats function, perhaps yoy want to learn more of scripting the game no, because it seems you can manage to find and edit the files!

The only thing I that remains to be sorted out is the agreed change of the Rycroft family name to Rycroft-Dyall.

As for this problem I can only say that you should check and look at the files [ "_MEASURE_ChangeBuildingName_NAME_+0" ]  for [ Change building name ] as is it in the game

Regards,
xpressive_dan
« Last Edit: 23 January 2015, 15:10:03 by xpressive_dan »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #19 on: 23 January 2015, 19:05:57 »
Code: [Select]
Number SetName(Alias ( of type guildobject) pObject, String Label)
Parameters:

Alias ( of type guildobject) pObject :
         object to set the name for

String Label :
         label to set
Return Value:

Number :
         no comment
Description:

Set's the name (label) for a guild object (Building/Sim/Cart/Settlement/...). If the object is a sim, the lastname is set.

Offline MrDidz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #20 on: 23 January 2015, 20:34:35 »

StopMeasure()
      return

I am glad you have figure it out, yes it's very simple to edit the specific amount of gold  [ chr_RecieveMoney("", 31489) ] you want to be set for the cheats function, perhaps you want to learn more of scripting the game no, because it seems you can manage to find and edit the files!
I'm gradually picking up bits and pieces as I instal various mods.

It wasn't difficult to work through your code and find the line where you specified 100000 as the amount to be added to the characters money, and not that hard to work out that if I changed the amount I could give my character less.

I could also probably go through your code and work out how you added extra buttons to the game menus. What's harder to work out is how the various files interact and relate to each other as I've not see a guide explaining that so it would be a case of trial and error if I did try and produce something from scratch.

As for this problem I can only say that you should check and look at the files [ "_MEASURE_ChangeBuildingName_NAME_+0" ]  for [ Change building name ] as is it in the game
Really?

I would never have considered looking in a building related file for the name of a character, but I'll take a look.

--- Code: ---4214   "_MEASURE_ChangeBuildingName_NAME_+0"   "Gebäudenamen ändern"   "Change building name"   |
4215   "_MEASURE_ChangeBuildingName_TOOLTIP_+0"   "Mit diesem Button könnt Ihr den Namen Eures Gebäudes ändern."   "With this button you can change the name of your building."   |
4216   "_MEASURE_ChangeBuildingName_HEAD_+0"   "Gebäudenamen ändern"   "Change building name"   |
--- End code ---
I couldn't find the measure in any of the files, but i did find this piece of code which might be useful as it seems to be describing howto add a button that allows you to change your buildings name.  If I can isolate the code that changes a characters name I might be able to use this as a template.

Just been having a rummage through the scripts folder looking for possible references to name changing.  I thought perhaps the marriage script might provide a clue as the females surname changes to her husbands when they marry, but couldn't see anything obvious. 

Just out of interest if you are playing a female character and marry a man, does your family name change to that of the man?

I also had a look through the child naming script to see if there was anything in there, but obviously you only enter the child's first name in that script, but the whole structure of the code might be similar to that measure.
« Last Edit: 23 January 2015, 21:10:48 by MrDidz »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #21 on: 23 January 2015, 21:41:07 »
erm ... i kinda gave you the function for name changing ...

as for interaction of files: ask what you want to know ...

Offline MrDidz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #22 on: 24 January 2015, 17:28:36 »
erm ... i kinda gave you the function for name changing ...
Sorry, I missed that post earlier not sure why.

Just got to work out how to invoke it in the game.  I probably need to create a button somewhere that will trigger it.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #23 on: 24 January 2015, 18:10:03 »
either you create a new measure or you can put in on top of your TrainCharacter measure for example ;)

Offline angelo0015

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #24 on: 11 August 2015, 19:05:18 »
Love this mod but cannot read text when buying a title as the mod icons blocks the text view. Is there a way to minimize the icons or drag it

Offline lukiono

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #25 on: 31 December 2015, 11:25:06 »
can anyone please upload the modified text.dbt with the text entrys from this mod?
its a hell of work to migrate with legacy mod but it works...

Offline xpressive_dan

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #26 on: 21 October 2016, 12:35:11 »
Love this mod but cannot read text when buying a title as the mod icons blocks the text view. Is there a way to minimize the icons or drag it
Hi what screen resolution do you use ?

can anyone please upload the modified text.dbt with the text entrys from this mod?

Because of lack of time I din't updated the mod to work for the lasted official patch v4.211 but I have updated the mod to work with the lasted version but I din't add new features so if you want to add the ported version with nothing really new features I may add and later I will upload the version with new features!
« Last Edit: 21 October 2016, 12:36:43 by xpressive_dan »

Offline riqih119

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #27 on: 30 December 2016, 05:07:14 »
Hi what screen resolution do you use ?

Because of lack of time I din't updated the mod to work for the lasted official patch v4.211 but I have updated the mod to work with the lasted version but I din't add new features so if you want to add the ported version with nothing really new features I may add and later I will upload the version with new features!

well can u update to newest version ( 4.211) kindly sir :3

Offline xpressive_dan

• Reputation Power:
I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition v1.1
« Reply #28 on: 01 March 2017, 10:23:10 »
A new version of I Cheat Mod have been released. Download link is in the first post!
Have Fun!

For I Cheat Mod Fajeth's MegaModPack Edition click here
Also a new release to work with mod Legacy ModPack by McCoy! will come soon! It will be compatible with my mod!

v1.1
- The Mod have now tag VE (Vanilla Edition);
- Make compatible with the lasted official patch v4.211 for The Guild 2: Renaissance ;
- Renamed the mod to "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition" and only work with vanilla game without any other mods ;
- Changed and add more documentation text ;
- Changed cheat "Sex Appeal" duration time effect from 10 to 12 hours;
- Changed the amout of gold you'll recive with cheat "Add Gold" from 100000 to 50000;
- Add new cheat "Adjust Game" ;
- Add new cheat "Change Weather" ;
- Add new cheat "Clear Evidence" ;
- Some text fixes ;
- Other small bugfixes
« Last Edit: 04 March 2017, 21:16:19 by xpressive_dan »

Offline riqih119

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod v1.1
« Reply #29 on: 04 March 2017, 08:29:59 »
Praise the lord !! thanks mate :D

quarterly