Shoutbox

Author Topic: Level 10  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Nibelton

• Reputation Power:
Level 10
« on: 10 January 2015, 13:32:59 »
i'm missing some thing or level 10 is unreachable ??
i leveled my craftsman to level 9,but aftet that spend XP does not add to my XPForLevel
plus www. does not work for forum (This webpage is not available) which link on the website leads to. forum works only without www.

that was strange...i had like 18K free XP,but 3K of them did not added to XPForLevel ,but after that it did...which screwed me big time (as i'm max skills and can't level anymore lol)
it's like " if XP>15K then don't add to UsedXP"
« Last Edit: 10 January 2015, 13:43:00 by Nibelton »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: Level 10
« Reply #1 on: 10 January 2015, 13:56:47 »
Hi, could you upload a savegame somewhere?

If you don't know where, go to http://www.theguild3.info/forumdisplay.php/699-Bugreports-Patch-4-2 and make a new account.

This is the offical bug report forum :) You can upload your savegame in that forum as an attachment to your report

Offline Nibelton

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2015, 15:36:43 »
http://rghost.ru/60261522
in this save i'm using http://forum.runeforge-games.net/index.php/topic,11885.0.html (if it wont load save without it)
also Cemetery Automation (Manage Building) does not work properly.
it produce only 1 product and using only 1 worker.

not game breaking,but...why meeting vote indicator is so fuc... broken ? it shows,that a guy is voting for ME,but instead he voting for some1 else !  :o
« Last Edit: 10 January 2015, 16:05:46 by Nibelton »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2015, 16:58:58 »
this is not necessarily a bug. Maybe the AI switched mind before the vote (maybe got bribed before the vote?)

Offline Nibelton

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #4 on: 10 January 2015, 17:03:15 »
NPC vote was on me from the beginning,and it was until the end,but when it came to vote,he voted for other NPC.
vote UI does not work properly or i dunno,there are 0 reason,why NPC switch sides on last 0,0001s

i've notice,that when i tell my thugs to "Ask around" they ask in my house.
if i tell them do that when they are outside,they run back to home and ask fireplace about nice weather. /sarcasm
« Last Edit: 10 January 2015, 17:43:38 by Nibelton »

Offline sublogic

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #5 on: 20 January 2015, 05:39:44 »
NPC vote was on me from the beginning,and it was until the end,but when it came to vote,he voted for other NPC.
vote UI does not work properly or i dunno,there are 0 reason,why NPC switch sides on last 0,0001s

I also encountered this, but I am guessing that it could be due to threats he made? i.e. that guy was voting for you before, then the opponent threaten the council so the guy switched his mind?

Just guessing though, from observations. Could be total misunderstanding on my part.

quarterly
quarterly