Shoutbox

Author Topic: Few noob Questions  (Read 1815 times)

Offline gtact420

• Reputation Power:
Few noob Questions
« on: 22 January 2015, 17:24:19 »
Hi, can anyone pls tell me how to use the iron/gold/silver warrants. I have used the silver warrant in my bank and church but I don't get any silver.
Is there any advantage of selling your coins in the bank instead of the market?
How does the credit system work? Is there any profit or is it just there for gaining reputation?

Offline mlsmith45

• Reputation Power:
Re: Few noob Questions
« Reply #1 on: 24 January 2015, 00:12:55 »
Hi, can anyone pls tell me how to use the iron/gold/silver warrants. I have used the silver warrant in my bank and church but I don't get any silver.
Is there any advantage of selling your coins in the bank instead of the market?
How does the credit system work? Is there any profit or is it just there for gaining reputation?

I forget how the warrants work. I think you have to trade them in at the guild house, but I'm not sure. I usually find buying silver, iron and gold in the market is easier, if not cheaper.

I've found the best way of selling coins is using the free trade action. It's one of the yellow actions. You can do it anywhere; I usually do it in the market. It has be the owner of your house. You also have to have built your house up to a certain level (I can't remember which level). I usually played with Legacy Mod, where you can use the free trade actions with only a hut. But since playing with the newly patched game, you have to wait until you upgrade the house.

The way selling items at your business work (as far as I know), is that it sells them at their "base" value. You can see this if you hover over the item in the production screen. So if the buying price is higher at the market, sell it there. If you sell it from your business, it sometimes won't sell. I remember coins not selling.

I'm not sure how the vanilla credit system works. I'm used to the system under Legacy Mod, where it worked great. The main thing is you really need a lot of money before it's worth it.

I hope that helps.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: Few noob Questions
« Reply #2 on: 24 January 2015, 10:30:24 »
if you use the warrants the silver/gold is sent to your residence. It highly depends on your secret knowledge skill how much you get

quarterly