Shoutbox

Author Topic: Need help for market replenish file change  (Read 1161 times)

Offline vpsycho

• Reputation Power:
Need help for market replenish file change
« on: 24 January 2015, 09:16:21 »
İ have a little problem about profits. What i did and what happened:

İf you change file and add more workers to your businesses, cause of fast production the base price drops,
İf you change file and decrease build time of products, the base price drops,
İf you change build amount of items, the base price drops

So if you change one of these, the all base prices of products you produce going down. these changes for increasing income but after base prices drop you will make unbelievebly low profits. Cause it all depends about market demand. İ changed min and max stock but it didint make any change. Also changed fixed price of some items but then the ai focus only 1 product on your shop and dont produce other products on your businesses. What can be done?

The market delete 1 per unit of product every 20 min or 30 min. So if we can manage to change this to for example: 2 per unit in 20 min or 1 per unit in 5 min then we can make these changes without lost profits. Cause this game system is all about demand. İf any item not in market then this item price reaches to higher but if it has lots of then price crash to zone.

Especially if you play in a map with 1 city then you will have huge trouble about making profits with those changes. So if any one knows how can we change this market replenish thing then please share his knowledge. 

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: Need help for market replenish file change
« Reply #1 on: 24 January 2015, 10:27:29 »
you can adjust the market behavior in scripts/city/marketpinghour.lua

Offline vpsycho

• Reputation Power:
Re: Need help for market replenish file change
« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2015, 10:48:38 »
well dont know how to change it. Do you know which line i should look for:

for example delete 1 silver in 20 min?