Shoutbox

Author Topic: Guild 2 Renissaunce MP  (Read 3008 times)

Offline Triven

• Reputation Power:
Guild 2 Renissaunce MP
« on: 05 May 2013, 23:13:04 »
Looking for a people who would be interested in playing Guild 2 Ren we use Hamachi as well as 4.17b Patch and the RenMegamodPack0.3 my skype is xeasxhoboguy (Triven) steam is Triven

Offline DaveMurray

• Reputation Power:
  • Muni-cipality Of Chaos
Re: Guild 2 Renissaunce MP
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2013, 04:32:05 »
well, im interesting, but... i have heavy patched copy with RenMegamodPack0.3 and others (many others). I will look into install some plain copy with only RenMegamodPack0.3 installed. I let you know....

(where you from? i hope from europe... if you are from usa, asia, australia etc, hm will be a bit difficult to enjoy the game, as we want to do... High pings and... out syncs is... there... for such of this distances... ---> i tried that some months ago, with... bad results with some guys from usa and australia)
And we live better, and you much better..

Offline zelxi

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2013, 21:42:55 »
Have anyone managed to play for a longer time before getting out of sync? I get it after 20-30 min...

Offline RichardShru

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2013, 06:14:02 »
I've played with Triven before, and we found a way of actually fixing that issue and making the game playable for long periods of time.

You immediately save at the start of the game when it goes out of sync, and each time you reload the save, it takes progressively less time to get OoS. First time it'll be an hour, than 2-3 hours, etc. Going up incrementally. When I was playing a few games with Triven here we were able to get 5+ players playing in maps like Hansa or other 4 city maps, with 1 year per turn. In terms of stability, its a vast step forward imho.