Shoutbox

Author Topic: Can't play, need Help @W10.  (Read 1006 times)

Offline leandromsr

• Reputation Power:
Can't play, need Help @W10.
« on: 01 November 2015, 00:55:50 »
Hello forum, i come here for help.

I played the guild last year on windows 7, and no problems. But this year i can't play any version.. and forget the mods, on windows 10 is impossible to play. Crashes all the time, the game now is really bad optimized and we need to tolerate lag spikes, long charges & tons of crashes...

My machine: FX 8350 4.0 Ghz, 16 GB, SSD 250, GPU GF 760... I know, i paid 10 USD, but i want to support the company buying the games, so.. make some new patch and a little tool to add mods easy.. i just want a bit more of compatibility and some tool, because i doesn't speak german or english fine, i'm spanish user..

Some people really like the game, but we need to see a bit more of progress on all directions :(
There's no good games like The Guild.. i recommended it at least 30 times with success on the buys..
Greets, Leandro.

Offline Orang Utan

• Reputation Power:
Re: Can't play, need Help @W10.
« Reply #1 on: 02 November 2015, 09:19:12 »
Hi, maybe you could give the gog.com version a try. (From the page: "Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)"). As far as I know they make some effort on getting games to work on win 10. And there is a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. 30 days coverage after purchase" if it won't run on your machine.

quarterly