Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL][Ported-4.211] Legacy ModPack Install Thread  (Read 442161 times)

Offline Orang Utan

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL][Ported-4.211] Legacy ModPack Install Thread
« Reply #1725 on: 24 February 2016, 17:32:27 »
Not sure why your getting spammed and losing your title. What you are describing only occurs when you hold the sheriffs office. It should only happen once then you lose office and title. Or as an outlaw I may have added the title loss (can't remember) but there should be some new buttons that show up courtesy of Sunpack giving you some options.

Ah ok, didn't get the hang of this ingame. But it's still confusing. And it happened in another game (2.02) again. Wife of the bad guy was in marshal position. Bad guy was some magistrate. But both didn't lose their office. Second time even both didn't get the outlaw flag but all employees of the rogue-businesses. And for every fight they were involved the rogue collected evidences against him. I think first time I forgot to take the jugglers out of business - so it never stopped filling the book of evidence with very much entries. Second time I managed to get back the titles after taking out all rogue employees and so I could apply for sovereign office with the wife. After this it stopped.

In this context I noticed that my rogue had tons of 'Theft' entries. Can't remember this in such an extrem way. And I saw that my 11 year old son had lots of entries 'Assault of a Civilian' (v 2.02). And I saw the 12 year old girl of another dynasty as owner of the Hedge Tavern after her father was shot in a duel...

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
« Reply #1726 on: 24 February 2016, 17:55:25 »
Employee crimes I'm not too worried about. Of course you need the Halo ability or immunity provided by offices to function in a perfectly corrupt manner.
The children fighting is a known bug I'm trying to isolate.

Not sure if I want to fix the children taking over the business. If they don't then the dynasty is wiped out. Im actually not even sure I can. I'll have a look in a few places it might be

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
[REL] German Legacy 2.02
« Reply #1727 on: 26 February 2016, 19:30:35 »
German Link for new legacy is finally live thanks to Orang Utan...Again :)
Enjoy Everyone!  ;D

Offline TiTTyTwi5T3R

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #1728 on: 26 February 2016, 21:58:48 »
Superb. Thanks. =)

Offline Sainty

• Reputation Power:
  • The Guild Geek
« Reply #1729 on: 02 March 2016, 21:03:18 »
Wonderful update as always McCoy! Big thanks!
I'll poison your well!

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #1730 on: 03 March 2016, 04:15:18 »
Wonderful update as always McCoy! Big thanks!
No worries. Wasnt as great as I'd hoped. Some of the bugs are still there but there will be big changes in the next update :)
Not sure how long its gonna take but hopefully it goes smoothly!

quarterly
quarterly