Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL][Ported-4.211] Legacy ModPack Install Thread  (Read 35047 times)

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
[REL][Ported-4.211] Legacy ModPack Install Thread
« on: 13 November 2013, 02:54:38 »

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Legacy Mod Has Moved To A New Home Base
Please click on "Install Thread" link at the top of the page to be redirected to the new download site
If you would like to know the reasons behind the move please click HERE
« Last Edit: 06 February 2016, 02:36:43 by McCoy! »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
Version 1.05 Released
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2013, 07:39:40 »
The german version needs the last three lines in the Text.dbt translated

- New button allowing your henchmen to attack watchtowers (Requires three residence upgrades: Combustible bomb, Guild of Artisens, Guild of Rogue) <---purchased in buildng improvements
- If building is renovating and your henchmen sabotages the building then the building will stop renovation
- Fixed School bug
- Created whole new school system for AI
- AI who own hospitals will gain doctorate title
- Fixed some Logfile spam (more still remain...weeding out all the errors will be a very long process)

Offline TheGhayas

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Legacy ModPack
« Reply #2 on: 25 November 2013, 08:19:59 »
What about the english version of the mod ?? I am unable to find it anywhere even though i saw text.dbt was english file then how to change languages Plz tell me i want to play  the new mod as soon as i can :)

Offline TheGhayas

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #3 on: 25 November 2013, 08:22:10 »
I am really thankfull to you guys for the new mod

Offline TheGhayas

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #4 on: 25 November 2013, 08:25:47 »
Sorry to disturb you guys i found the way to change languages thnx for your continous help :)

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #5 on: 25 November 2013, 16:26:26 »
Nice one McCoy!  Gonna try this out (MP too in a week or so) and report back.  Am I safe to assume that it is ill advised at this point to install the map pack or the gunsmithing mod with this? 

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
bugfixing first
« Reply #6 on: 26 November 2013, 03:59:14 »
I haven't even looked at that mod yet...still ironing out the logfile spam which I think is the cause of OoS errors

Once I have everything working I will add this and see what happens :)

Edit: I also have some significant alias errors that I believe are cause by the repopulate mod. So I also have to comment out some of those functions until I find the culprit :P
« Last Edit: 26 November 2013, 04:06:15 by McCoy! »

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #7 on: 26 November 2013, 04:01:40 »
Sounds good.  I think one of the main features added by the gunsmithing mod is the new distribution logic for buildings in towns.  It largely solves the issue of having tons of smithies, for example, and balances things out quite a bit. 

Offline ElHazard

• Reputation Power:
  • Resident Troll
« Reply #8 on: 27 November 2013, 06:56:19 »
Throughout my play I've come across some bugs.

The School bug still exists, for some odd reason a couple of my children were interrupted from school 2-3 times. Granted they did inevitably get their diplomas so I guess it's temporarily fixed.

Upon the end of Court cases/Trials, a message saying something like CourtVerdict=1 or something similar like that is showed on a note.

After purchasing 500000 gold worth of crusaders then winning one of the wars, everysingle person my town (Bergen on Hansa) upgraded their title to Marquiss ...and one of them actually became the "Queen" (this last one may not be your legacy pack, could have to do with me)

What happened to the donate/bribe politician buttons in the guild house?

((Holy shit, totally forgot I have yet to install pirates and gunsmith mod by teleth.))
((Holy shit is the Piracy and gunsmith mod even able to coexist with 1.05?))
« Last Edit: 27 November 2013, 08:17:39 by ElHazard »
Forward, the Light Brigade!

Charge for the guns' he said:

Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

[spoiler]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/LightBrigade-Tennyson.ogg[/spoiler]

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #9 on: 27 November 2013, 15:19:25 »
ElHazard,

I think the main conflict between the two is the text file, which they both change quite a bit.  Those need to be merged.  There may be others though.

Offline TheGhayas

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #10 on: 29 November 2013, 01:41:25 »
I want to report some bugs as :

1.There's some problem with button some of them aren't working as they are guided in text.dbt file such as:
- Horse Carriage yes or no button
- No Owner Button
- Don't show any other text of button that i add as the name of the maps that i added by copying and pasting through map edition pack

2.There's Problem with the setting done for the amount of dice betting As:
-I had 100000 gold and i wanted to bet nearly 75 % for it but the highest bet that i can place is 1200 gold.
(I don't know about others but as a hard core better i wanted to bet all of it or atleast 75% but i was unable to.Isn't there any thing that can be done for it

3.I think even after making infirmary doctor option is not working and there's some new problem that is that when i click on give treatment to people button my character/AV/Model/AI whatever you wanna call it get stuck and stop moving not only that but every one of my worker of the infirmary is the same if i click the button on them for give medical treatment(GMT) they stop moving and when i cancel it they can move either when i press this button (GMT) No body comes to get treatment in the infirmary Other things works fine either than that but it really keep me in trouble as i always wanted to give treatment :)

4.As Many other Problems there's a problem with bank that is :
-Everything works fine but this new mod listed that there was something as i would be able to see the list of how much will interest will i gain and how much money i gave to others and in how much time it will be return I was unable to see that page even though i tried alot harder

5.I think there's still problem with politics as i was at high title of soverign in my city named Cologne then i suddenly got message that I took office and when i check i took the office of king in other city named Novaestrum even though i didn't apply but least is that i had no house in that city

6.In previous version i was able to make to get a very good impression on people by complementing them or by inviting them to the party but now i had try even harder as i try to get well with one dynasty i can but when i leave them for a day and try to get well with other at the same time There good nature towards me change faster toward bad

7.There's problem with bribe the guard button as well as i click it and choose one of the 3 option to give money to guard My AV/Charater/AI start to travel to it but if i cancel it My AI get stuck on the map and i became unable to move it forever in the game The bribe guard button is rather interesting and i like it too so i tried to experiment on it and came up with a way and have solved this problem but I thought I should list this problem as the bug so whenever you release your new mod you will make it work so the character won't stop if you want i can post the solution of this problem too................

8.Another problem is that after becoming Emperor/King I get the option if I Favor War or Peace with other countries if I choose I favor war I thought War would happen and if I choose Peace i thought there would be peace among countries but there's is a bug here too as though when i choose any of them nothing happen neither Peace neither War It is trouble some cause this button being there and becoming useless hurts me most cause I am a Warmaniac but I can't even make war happens LOL :)

9.There's is a bug with palace too I don't know if you ever put some settings into it or not but in my opinion when i asked for a convoy of peace and war from other country they comes ,if i choose to talk respectfully with them this makes the chance of war less and peace more but the problem is if i choose to talk disrespectfully with them this should make the possiblilty of war more but it do not effect the status among the country and do not raise the possiblity of war So i was thinking If you could look into it so that it may work out :)

10.The progression of the level of if of worker is slower now and also it is faster for those of npc as they reach a high level faster than us they gets dangerous

11.One other thing is sometime or in very few games our house when upgraded to gabled house becomes invisible and anything such as cart and other people are able to pass through it There's no big problems though b/c We can enter in our house if we want to so i consider it as a camouflage against enemy

12.In Previous version my pub was getiing customer in the day time too but now it only get's customers at night that lessens the income that i gain

13.The game is getting good but it is increasing in the chance of crashing and hacking

Other than these listed problems I consider your mod to be perfectly Excellent and I am really gratefull for the work you and other modders do I haven't gotten the chance of playing the game throughly at the moment but i think that If there would be other Problem i will report soon I really like your work and hope that you will solve these problem as soon as possible whenever you get the time
I was thinking of suggesting some new addings to the game but i think  i will say them the next time i post thnx to you and others I was able to play a very new type of guild and i am very thankfull for that and also i hope that you will keep working hard to keep guild alive and well and soon i might be able to release new mods too and will be helpfull to you guys :)

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
Need Translations
« Reply #11 on: 06 December 2013, 00:44:28 »
Need the following new lines translated

Code: [Select]
21353   "_BIRTH_DATEBOOK_HEADER_+0"   "Birth!"   |
21354   "_BIRTH_TIMEPLANNERENTRY_BODY_+0"   "$ZYou have a child on the way!$N$NYour child will be born and begin their life."   |
21355   "_MEASURE_CHILDBIRTH_QUESTION_+0"   "Where should the birth of %1SN's child take place; at home or at the %2GG?"   |
21356   "_MEASURE_CHILDBIRTH_OPTION_+0"   "At home"   |
21357   "_MEASURE_CHILDBIRTH_OPTION_+1"   "At the medicus (%3t)"   |
21358   "_CHILDBIRTH_MESSAGE_HEAD_+0"   "#E[NT_FRIENDLY]A child is going to be born"   |
21359 "_MEASURE_SurrenderOutlaw_NAME_+0" "Go into Prison"  |
21360 "_MEASURE_SurrenderOutlaw_TOOLTIP_+0" "Go into Prison instead of getting killed on sight with a Guard"  |
21361 "_MEASURE_PayOutlaw_NAME_+0" "Pay to get Free" |
21362 "_MEASURE_PayOutlaw_TOOLTIP_+0" "Pay a fine to get free instead of getting killed on sight with a Guard" |
21363 "_OUTLAW_SURRENDER_TOWN_HEAD_+0" "Where do you want to Surrender?" |
21364 "_OUTLAW_SURRENDER_TOWN_BODY_+0" "Here is a List with all Cities where you are searched for beening an Outlaw.$NYou must stay a bit longer in prison as your Outlaw time is.$NWhere do you want to surrender?" |
21365 "_OUTLAW_PAY_TOWN_HEAD_+0" "Where do you want to Pay?" |
21366 "_OUTLAW_PAY_TOWN_BODY_+0" "Here is a List with all Cities where you are searched for beening an Outlaw.$NWhere do you want to pay?" |
21367 "_PayOutlaw_HEAD_+0" "Pay free" "Freikaufen" |
21368 "_PayOutlaw_BODY_+0" "%1SN do you want to pay to get free in %2NAME?" |
21369   "_PayOutlaw_BUTTON_+0"   "Pay free for %3t" |
21370   "_PayOutlaw_BUTTON_+1"   "Lower the remaining time for %4t (1/3 left)" |
21371   "_PayOutlaw_BUTTON_+2"   "Lower the remaining time for %5t (2/3 left)" |
21372 "_PayOutlaw_FAILURE_+0" "You do not have enough money to pay yourself free or lower the remaining time" |

Also made a change to an existing line that needs to be re-translated:
Code: [Select]
21133   "_TRIAL_NOT_POSSIBLE_+0"   "The person you are trying to charge is already an outlaw in this city"   |

Thank you  :)

EDIT: Figured out a way to find all the Vanilla mods that have been altered
Search for these line numbers (ex: 3451   "_MEASURE_UseHorse_NAME_+0"   "Eine Reise antreten"   "Call for a Horse and Carriage"   |    <----searching for red highlighted number)

^^I am trying to merge the english and german text.dbt files and found that these lines have been altered by either myself or others (DarkLiz and perhaps Mr.Chaose) during the course of this mod

if its too hard to figure out what I changed in the text (one was for attack I just removed attack building from the text because that is no longer possible) then you can wait until the file is completely merged and then you can use winmerge to compare the old lines with the new ones ;)
« Last Edit: 06 December 2013, 06:15:14 by McCoy! »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
Merged English & German Text.dbt
« Reply #12 on: 06 December 2013, 07:55:02 »
I have attached the text.dbt file
I need two things:

1. lines at the bottom translated into german
2. I need the following lines Re-Translated into German. They have been altered. Use winmerge to compare the English if needed to point out the changes

The German text.dbt file was broken....I found and fixed missing "
However I did notice some grammar fixes and text errors I had made that were corrected.

So together we will have made a very good text file :)
« Last Edit: 06 December 2013, 19:31:47 by McCoy! »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #13 on: 08 December 2013, 18:39:32 »
Here you go ;)

I didnt change every line you named, because in some cases i couldnt find a real difference between the English and the German text.

and the wrong " was my bad, though i changed it in the last version i uploaded in this thread ;)
« Last Edit: 08 December 2013, 18:43:53 by Fajeth »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #14 on: 09 December 2013, 04:49:54 »
Sounds good. Thanks!!
I will check tomorrow night and setup a German link :)
Might delete a couple lines that are useless too :P
Sorry for that lol

Thanks again :)

quarterly
quarterly