Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL]REB MOD V2.9 [2011/10/16]  (Read 68853 times)

Offline kinver

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL][4.15-4.17b]Reworked economy balance MOD
« Reply #15 on: 27 April 2011, 07:26:29 »
Is there a way to increase the rate they pack it back or increase the amount of interest?

Owners BARGAINING, SECRET_KNOWLEDGE skill
can do increase the amount of interest

Thx to Feed back!

Offline Rogo

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #16 on: 28 April 2011, 20:54:43 »
Thats some nice work Kinver. Keep it going.

Offline Patrizio

• Reputation Power:
  • I played also patrician 3 and porta royale 2.
« Reply #17 on: 02 June 2011, 14:59:21 »
I am playing with this mod and i have to say im very happy. At hard difficult, activities which require raw materials need some planning for a good start. Still, some activities are a bit over powered imo most notably fishing ( people eat a lot of fried harrings lol very quick start for patrons ), grindstones ( i found there is always a large demand ) and mercenary camps in crowdy-lots dinasties maps. Very good loans implementation : with high bargaining skill and a big city to offer services u can make quite money once u have enough creditors. Does bargaining skill bonus apply even if is an employee providing loans to people?

Edit :
This Mod/fix could have a problem, I have a game of 80+ years  and after loading and after a few minutes playing the market appears full (all the spaces in market-resources i dont know if it affects to other area of the market) with stacks of wheat with 9999 units each one is annoying because you cannot sell anything and I think that is not real and satisfactory for the game experience.
Thx to feedback
I think that problem is fix in V1.6
with Doc - patient AI UPGRADE.

Sometimes i have this problem too, it appears mostly on 2 dinasties or 4 dinasties maps ( for example transylvania one the last i played ): wheat , barleys, flours shows some very high numbers, many stacks of 9999.
« Last Edit: 02 June 2011, 16:08:23 by Patrizio »

Offline kinver

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #18 on: 03 June 2011, 23:50:22 »
Does bargaining skill bonus apply even if is an employee providing loans to people?

only owners skill apply bonus for loan income.
(secret-knowledge, bargaining)

Sometimes i have this problem too, it appears mostly on 2 dinasties or 4 dinasties maps ( for example transylvania one the last i played ): wheat , barleys, flours shows some very high numbers, many stacks of 9999.

/Cry  :'(
again? well...
try to fix that problem V1.8.
now has been updated
« Last Edit: 04 June 2011, 01:19:49 by kinver »

Offline Patrizio

• Reputation Power:
  • I played also patrician 3 and porta royale 2.
« Reply #19 on: 04 June 2011, 17:46:10 »
Does bargaining skill bonus apply even if is an employee providing loans to people?

only owners skill apply bonus for loan income.
(secret-knowledge, bargaining)

/Cry  :'(
again? well...
try to fix that problem V1.8.
now has been updated

Good news, i started some games and problem looks fixt. Ty for the update :D Also i noticed now many guards started wearing some serious armor and weapons !

Offline Devilize

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #20 on: 18 June 2011, 08:19:33 »
with 1.9 im getting stacks of 9999 of butter and lavender. will this ruin my game? if so I will hunt you down.
« Last Edit: 18 June 2011, 10:15:01 by Devilize »

Offline H.-P.

• Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
    • blackshuck.de
« Reply #21 on: 18 June 2011, 09:11:20 »
will this ruin my game? if so I will hunt you down.

Please respect the netiquette. We dont want users threat each other, even if it is only for fun.

Offline skylark317

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #22 on: 30 June 2011, 18:23:43 »
I am using only this mod with the 4.17b patch and I found a problem while playing on the Hansa map. In London, after about 1 hour of a new game, multiple stacks of Honey at 9999 per stack showed up in the market. These stacks were also priced as if there was a shortage.

I uninstalled the game, reinstalled, applied the 4.17b patch, did not include your mod, and played on the same map. 3 hours into a new game and this bug has not occurred again.

In some instances of starting a new game with your mod I found buildings built on top of each other. I cannot remember the map I started on and found this (it was a map with 3 towns), but thought you would like to know.

The hospitals seem to be broken. While playing a rogue character I found myself at the hospital quite often, but even if there was an individual ready to examine me my character would remove himself from the examination que at least once. I have not experienced this after removing your mod.
« Last Edit: 30 June 2011, 18:28:01 by skylark317 »

Offline kinver

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #23 on: 01 July 2011, 17:14:31 »
with 1.9 im getting stacks of 9999 of butter and lavender. will this ruin my game? if so I will hunt you down.

Oh, i'm so sorry about that ploblem.
Unfortunately, I still can not determine the cause of the problem.
Nor every phenomenon does not appear to me no more than six hours since the test.
Of course, suspect code is modified and will continue.

Now, I'll wait dressed Bear Costume

Who are they coming to haunt me. help me police!!  :'(

Offline kinver

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #24 on: 01 July 2011, 17:27:12 »
I am using only this mod with the 4.17b patch and I found a problem while playing on the Hansa map. In London, after about 1 hour of a new game, multiple stacks of Honey at 9999 per stack showed up in the market. These stacks were also priced as if there was a shortage.

Oh, i'm so sorry about that ploblem.
Unfortunately, I still can not determine the cause of the problem.
Nor every phenomenon does not appear to me no more than six hours since the test.
I hope that ploblem is fixed this version (V2.0)

I uninstalled the game, reinstalled, applied the 4.17b patch, did not include your mod, and played on the same map. 3 hours into a new game and this bug has not occurred again.

In some instances of starting a new game with your mod I found buildings built on top of each other. I cannot remember the map I started on and found this (it was a map with 3 towns), but thought you would like to know.

That is not my mods Error. runforge guys will fix that ploblem, as next patch

The hospitals seem to be broken. While playing a rogue character I found myself at the hospital quite often, but even if there was an individual ready to examine me my character would remove himself from the examination que at least once. I have not experienced this after removing your mod.

I don't understand, Doctors ignor you?
If relations worsen, the doctor would refuse to treat you.
So, Do not make angry doctors family...

Offline Sainty

• Reputation Power:
  • The Guild Geek
Re: [REL]Reworked economy balance MOD
« Reply #25 on: 13 July 2011, 18:24:14 »
Thank you kinver for this contribution.
You have always been the guy with the best fixes and changes so I'm glad that you are still around, bringing more fun to the game! 
:-*  :-*  :-*
I'll poison your well!

Offline Sainty

• Reputation Power:
  • The Guild Geek
« Reply #26 on: 14 July 2011, 18:28:44 »
kinver, I have some suggestions for you that you might be able to implement to the game with this economic mod of yours.
Its about the Satistics Page, under the flick "Balance Round".

1) Salaries
I never know how much I'm paying in salaries per round course you pay salaries at the end of the round. I wonder if a solutions you could make is so that the salaries are payed before every new round. That way they would automatically show up at the balance sheet for the round, right?

2) Office income
Same as with salaries: they should be payed at the begining of the new round, not at the end of it.

3) Sales taxes
It seems like the statistic there is broken and its never shown how much tax you are paying.

All in all, I think that it would be a nice fix for the jump in economy at the end of every round. I never know how much money will dissapear when the midnight strikes. Sometimes in my games I can loose 20'000 to 35'000 per midnight and I never know what the cost is - so I can never cut down on those to me hidden expenses, if you know what I mean.
I'll poison your well!

Offline kinver

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #27 on: 16 July 2011, 05:13:25 »
kinver, I have some suggestions for you that you might be able to implement to the game with this economic mod of yours.
Its about the Satistics Page, under the flick "Balance Round".

1) Salaries
I never know how much I'm paying in salaries per round course you pay salaries at the end of the round. I wonder if a solutions you could make is so that the salaries are payed before every new round. That way they would automatically show up at the balance sheet for the round, right?

2) Office income
Same as with salaries: they should be payed at the begining of the new round, not at the end of it.

3) Sales taxes
It seems like the statistic there is broken and its never shown how much tax you are paying.

All in all, I think that it would be a nice fix for the jump in economy at the end of every round. I never know how much money will dissapear when the midnight strikes. Sometimes in my games I can loose 20'000 to 35'000 per midnight and I never know what the cost is - so I can never cut down on those to me hidden expenses, if you know what I mean.

Sorry, can't change that. out of script things. :(

Offline kinver

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #28 on: 13 August 2011, 10:46:48 »
now has been updated Ver 2.3

Offline Dr.Moriarty

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #29 on: 15 August 2011, 16:09:53 »
thanks for the mod, is this compatible to politic mod ?

quarterly