Shoutbox

Author Topic: The Fun Thread  (Read 7449 times)

Offline Alcofribas Nasier

• Runeforge Game Studio
  • Reputation Power:
Re: Girly Star Wars
« Reply #15 on: 06 June 2012, 02:05:13 »

found here

Since we're on Star Wars, this is how ep III SHOULD have ended 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6RBgAtHC_U

"Wicky wabba lava lava lava lavaa!"

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
How To Handle Dumb Questions
« Reply #16 on: 16 November 2012, 11:05:12 »
Dumb Questions!! I'm sure the moderators of this site will be able to relate and find this site as funny as I did, if they havent already seen it!
Its all about lazy people who ask questions that they can easily google themselves expecting other people to do all the work for them  ::)

I don't answer them anymore...I take a deep calming breath :o and then send them THIS 8)
And if you wanna make your own smartass response go HERE

^^So far no one has appreciated the humour and in fact my girlfriend was quite angry at me when I showed her this...but I'm thinking it may have been the manner in which she was shown ;D

Pretty much went down like this...

She was like:

And I was like:

And her revenge...well I cant put it into words...see for yourself:

^^bahahahahaha well at the very least I made myself laugh :D

Edit: Oh and I know what you are all wondering...Is that really me? Am I really that sexy? Yes, yes it is me and I AM that sexy! On a sidenote that is my girlfriend and she's okay looking too  ;D
^^LOL I'm on a roll!!! ;D
I sure hope she never see's this, although her facial expression would be priceless :o ;D
« Last Edit: 17 January 2013, 22:29:24 by McCoy! »

Offline H.-P.

• Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
    • blackshuck.de
Re: The Fun Thread
« Reply #17 on: 16 November 2012, 15:33:29 »
I have no words for this except AWESOME

This post made my day, McCoy  :)

The way she is looking on the first picture seems familiar to me. Its the look you get after telling your girlfriend that you want to play Dragon Age rather than go shopping with her  ;D
« Last Edit: 16 November 2012, 15:39:01 by H.-P. »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #18 on: 16 November 2012, 18:10:26 »
Hahaha...The only times I get that look is when I'm a smartass and when I tell her I think she's been playing Sims long enough...lol
Glad you found it funny...I still laugh looking at it...I guess I'm one of those people who laugh at their own jokes ;D

Offline H.-P.

• Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
    • blackshuck.de
« Reply #19 on: 16 November 2012, 18:21:08 »
I still laugh looking at it...I guess I'm one of those people who laugh at their own jokes ;D

Thats only because you know best what makes you laugh  ;)

Offline rocky_4r

• Runeforge Game Studio
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #20 on: 21 November 2012, 00:36:26 »
lol no comments... give me a few days... i think i can come up with a new meme :D you will become famous :D

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #21 on: 21 November 2012, 11:20:39 »
lol no comments... give me a few days... i think i can come up with a new meme :D you will become famous :D
haha....well all I was hoping for was another laugh...but I'll take the fame. Theres always some crude way of cashing in on fame in North America and I'm not squeamish about selling myself out....lol jk  <---yeah I may or may not have been joking :D

Offline Aragornil

• King of the Andals and the First Men
  • Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
  • Mὴ θορυβήσετε!
    • Music Borders
« Reply #22 on: 10 January 2013, 15:47:33 »
The way she is looking on the first picture seems familiar to me. Its the look you get after telling your girlfriend that you want to play Dragon Age rather than go shopping with her  ;D

Yup, that's the look. It's a basic scheme you want to avoid. Just don't say: I'd rather [any activity you like] than [basically anything that has something to do with your better half].  ;)

McCoy!, good to see you're still alive...or at least you were 2 months ago.

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #23 on: 17 January 2013, 22:08:45 »
McCoy!, good to see you're still alive...or at least you were 2 months ago.
Muahahaha...I'm still alive :D
Nice to see you're alive and kicking as well :)

Alrights got me a funny story!!!

Me and the Family were walking around Hatley Castle a couple days ago when the daughter spotted 4 peacocks quite a ways away in the courtyard. Peacocks are quite pretty birds so we decided to go closer to get a better look when my daughter got excited and yelled BIRDIES!!! really loudly. The peacocks were just pecking at the ground for food but when she shouted that they all broke out in a dead run right towards us....This is funny part...maybe you had to be there but the old lady got the most horrified look on her face and started backing up and was muttering "Omg they're going to attack us and peck at our legs"....lol. I was trying to convince her otherwise but shes like "Why the heck else are they running at us like that"...just terrified lol
Anyways turns out they were just used to being around people and when they became aware of our presence they ran towards us because they were hoping we would feed them.  Peacocks are pretty big so its not like they were duck size or anything so that kinda added to the hilarity...

I thought it was funny  ;D