Shoutbox

Author Topic: a few bugs  (Read 1737 times)

Offline WoodenWhiskers

• Reputation Power:
a few bugs
« on: 19 February 2014, 04:50:56 »
I notice when you atk someone in town the guards dont do anything.  This makes rogues pretty OP.  If there is a fix for this let me know please.  Also rogues can kidnap nobility over and over and ransom and then make insane amounts of cash not sure if it was this way in the original game.

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
Re: a few bugs
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2014, 05:49:19 »
If you are using the Legacy Mod there is a hotfix by the main install instructions. Take another look :P

Offline WoodenWhiskers

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2014, 16:57:06 »
hi mccoy,
we were using the legacy mod pack with the multiplayer but had since uninstalled all of it because without the guards rogues ran rampant and they could kidnap and randsom royalty for 150k without repercussion.  where exactly is the hott fix for guards being alert to crimes? im looking at the http://forum.runeforge-games.net/index.php/topic,1438.0.html under install instruct and also the download not seeing anything.  anyhelp would be appriciated

Offline WoodenWhiskers

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2014, 16:58:18 »
made a small donation as i and my friends are completely blown away with your dedication and what you have done with this.  it is incredible thanks mate!    ;D

ahh was it this Hotfix Ver-1.0991?  if so we overlooked it   =D  anyways thanks again for your hard work we are all enjoying it immensely.
« Last Edit: 19 February 2014, 17:01:12 by WoodenWhiskers »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #4 on: 20 February 2014, 18:04:12 »
Yep that is the one...Directly under the main install link :P
Also currently some of the harder features of the mod are broken.
Yes you can now kidnap and get lots of money but the assassination and witch burning feature are not working for the AI...so the more of these crimes you commit the less likely you will survive long to enjoy your easy money when I update the next version

Perhaps I will make mod in the future that gives noblemen and up a permanent bodyguard to make things a bit more difficult (The number of bodyguard increases for each title attained...)
^^Seems like a decent idea....

Offline Lammiwinks

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #5 on: 24 March 2014, 02:42:45 »
Yes you can now kidnap and get lots of money but the assassination and witch burning feature are not working for the AI...so the more of these crimes you commit the less likely you will survive long to enjoy your easy money when I update the next version

Perhaps I will make mod in the future that gives noblemen and up a permanent bodyguard to make things a bit more difficult (The number of bodyguard increases for each title attained...)

The bodyguards would be great! Definitely add a positive to gaining title, and will make it harder to take out important people :) I love the idea!

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #6 on: 24 March 2014, 05:27:42 »

The bodyguards would be great! Definitely add a positive to gaining title, and will make it harder to take out important people :) I love the idea!
^^Right but assassinations and burning at the stake would render those bodyguards useless...there will always be a way ;)

quarterly
quarterly