✔ Supported
0 (0%)
✔ Additional Files
0 (0%)
✖ Savegame incompatible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 23 June 2014, 03:34:42

Author Topic: [REL] Forged Epic Items v3.3  (Read 33391 times)

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
Re: [REL]Forged Epic Items
« Reply #15 on: 23 June 2014, 17:21:49 »
A few shots with the new items, the items will be available in version 1.0.

Red Roses

Slippers, Boots and a new Book

Diamonds and Sapphires
EN: I robbed landowners wholesale, until I reached the top ten. | RO: Am jefuit boieri cu toptanul pana am ajuns in top ten.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #16 on: 23 June 2014, 22:56:44 »
WIP

After a few hours of work on the items, I finally managed to make them usable.
If there is no slot for 'Boots' I will make them usable (2,3 years will last, like in reality).

Upper left corner.
EN: I robbed landowners wholesale, until I reached the top ten. | RO: Am jefuit boieri cu toptanul pana am ajuns in top ten.

Offline dukthepope

• Betatester
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #17 on: 25 June 2014, 07:50:19 »
Look nice, somethings I haven't seen ever, lol
BTW, you should reopen the poll :).

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #18 on: 25 June 2014, 11:07:04 »
Thank you, anyway the items have changed(now they have color reflection like other consumable items just the color is golden not blue) Now working to small details so there to be no problems sir. I did not think it would take so long, I expected to give 'green' for this soon but I see now, the situation is different anyway I think it's worth it.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #19 on: 26 June 2014, 17:19:38 »
Forged Epic Items v1.0 released! See the first page.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
Re: [REL]Forged Epic Items v1.0
« Reply #20 on: 27 June 2014, 20:41:59 »
Hello everyone!

After I will release the next version I think, I will stop with this because too few people are interested in this mod.

Here are a few shots with the new weapons:

Offline DarkLiz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #21 on: 27 June 2014, 21:40:49 »
More like too few people are interested in this game.  :-\

Those new weapons look good. Did you make them yourself?
Remember to make a backup copy of your files before modifying them.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #22 on: 27 June 2014, 21:50:23 »
More like too few people are interested in this game.  :-\

Those new weapons look good. Did you make them yourself?

These items are not implemented but belong to the game. Anyway I wanted to deal with them to give them a better shine, a better look. And about the Artefacts: will be new, unique like the artifacts from v1.0. Finally i will try to make the Bow and the Crossbows work i will add arrows for them and there are 2 guns like shotguns remaining to test for me.
I code them, balance them, create them icons and I'll make sure there are no bugs in what i do so the items and the entire mod to work properly.
I will try to do everything that is not used in the game, to be used and even more.
« Last Edit: 27 June 2014, 22:11:54 by AND0R »

Offline DarkLiz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #23 on: 27 June 2014, 22:27:11 »
These items are not implemented but belong to the game.

Ah, I see. Making unused resources usable is great!

And adding bows and crossbows to the list of weapons sounds super cool.

As for getting feedback on your work, I found that rather lacking when I was putting out mods too.

I found I had to just do what I found fun and interesting and not expect too much in the way of interest or applauds from others.

The Guild 2 modding community is pretty small.

Whatever you decide to work on, I'm sure at least a few people will appreciate it... though they may not say so.
Remember to make a backup copy of your files before modifying them.

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #24 on: 27 June 2014, 23:04:28 »
Hi Andor,

I think your work is really impressive too.  I haven't downloaded yet but am following everything you're doing.  I just haven't had a lot of time to play the game lately.  As small as the community is, it makes me happy to see people (however few in number) still interested in improving the game.  That's my little pep talk.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #25 on: 29 June 2014, 01:20:38 »
Now there will be a lot of weapons and other things I would like to show you their icons.

Weapons:

I still think about what order and damage i will give them (suggestions are appreciated)

Artefact, Necklace, Treasure:

New Artefact will increase Handicrafts to caracter AND other blacksmiths around him (only employees).
Necklace will be like the other one and will be manufactured in... I forgot, anyway in a building.
Treasure Chest will be available at the Crusade and I will remove the stones (emerald, ruby, sapphire, diamond)

It will be about 15+ weapons one with another. If you have suggestions about the balance of weapons feel free to reply. You can see in the shots above that the weapons and the icons fit almost perfectly.
« Last Edit: 29 June 2014, 16:39:02 by AND0R »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
« Reply #26 on: 29 June 2014, 04:03:46 »
Sweet! People with time need to test this and review and see if there be any bugs :)
Would be awesome to add a content adding mod like this to Legacy :)

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
Re: [REL] Forged Epic Items v1.0
« Reply #27 on: 30 June 2014, 02:25:47 »
It's hard to believe for me that are bugs after so many tests I've done... but never know from where it's come. Anyway I think people will be happy because there will be more weapons, artifacts, jewelry and i have in mind to make the golden armors realy golden in game the steel one it's already and a black one for my little thief :P .

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #28 on: 30 June 2014, 03:45:07 »
It's hard to believe for me that are bugs after so many tests I've done... but never know from where it's come. Anyway I think people will be happy because there will be more weapons, artifacts, jewelry and i have in mind to make the golden armors realy golden in game the steel one it's already and a black one for my little thief :P .

Black armor would be awesome.  Now here's an ambitious idea for you - what if the different armor types gave permanent favor bonuses or penalties while you wore them.  Basically like Fable, where your clothing effected how "attractive" or "scary" you were to other people.  Just a though - not even sure if it's possible.  Either way this stuff is cool and I hope McCoy is able to integrate it into the legacy mod.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #29 on: 30 June 2014, 04:31:43 »

Black armor would be awesome.  Now here's an ambitious idea for you - what if the different armor types gave permanent favor bonuses or penalties while you wore them.  Basically like Fable, where your clothing effected how "attractive" or "scary" you were to other people.  Just a though - not even sure if it's possible.  Either way this stuff is cool and I hope McCoy is able to integrate it into the legacy mod.

I played Fable: The Lost Chapters awesome game by the way. I don't known if this is possible but i have thinking to enchant a weapon or a armor in the future. Anyway very interesting and I consider that... very challenging.

I appreciate !

quarterly