✔ Supported
0 (0%)
✔ Additional Files
0 (0%)
✖ Savegame incompatible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 23 June 2014, 03:34:42

Author Topic: [REL] Forged Epic Items v3.3  (Read 33397 times)

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
Re: [REL] Forged Epic Items v1.0
« Reply #30 on: 30 June 2014, 04:42:03 »
I think black armour would be amazing as well.
Enchanted items would be cool! You could actually make this pretty sophisticated by making new buildable items in the wizard and mage building.
(ex: enchanted armour (needs platemail+gold+whatever else)

You could add this to your building improvement tree so it costs extra to unlock...

I think it's kinda awesome cause it requires multiple business's spread out over different class's. Or could encourage specific trade in MP games.

Anyways lastly...maybe it's just me but I would LOVE to see more magic items. Especially some that have some sweet graphical effects :)

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #31 on: 30 June 2014, 04:50:50 »
McCoy! !!!!!

You just gave me a great idea and I thank you for that.

Manufacture: Item + Item = Powerful Item... brilliant!
EN: I robbed landowners wholesale, until I reached the top ten. | RO: Am jefuit boieri cu toptanul pana am ajuns in top ten.

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
« Reply #32 on: 30 June 2014, 04:54:19 »
McCoy! !!!!!

You just gave me a great idea and I thank you for that.

Manufacture: Item + Item = Powerful Item... brilliant!
^^Clearly we are on the same page :)
Very exciting stuff!! Enchanted items...what a brilliant idea :)

Offline dukthepope

• Betatester
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #33 on: 30 June 2014, 16:18:28 »
So Great.
We are going to add runes to armors and weapon. But they need socket. Nah. I'm sorry, they don't, we are not playing Diablo.
Hmm, may we have a gun that fire fireball.  ;D

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #34 on: 30 June 2014, 17:02:43 »
So Great.
We are going to add runes to armors and weapon. But they need socket. Nah. I'm sorry, they don't, we are not playing Diablo.

I don't known how to take this.
There will be tests about enchanted weapons/ armors and IF I will go so far with them. It's easy to talk for me to but if i will be able to do this it will involve many files like .lua, .dbt, even .nif files no one known at this time BUT i have some tricks in my mind. About the gun with fire ball maybe we create a a knife that shoots (joking) :D :))

As for the rest of this project everything go according to the plan.
« Last Edit: 30 June 2014, 17:04:57 by AND0R »
EN: I robbed landowners wholesale, until I reached the top ten. | RO: Am jefuit boieri cu toptanul pana am ajuns in top ten.

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #35 on: 30 June 2014, 17:35:16 »
So Great.

I don't known how to take this.
There will be tests about enchanted weapons/ armors and IF I will go so far with them. It's easy to talk for me to but if i will be able to do this it will involve many files like .lua, .dbt, even .nif files no one known at this time BUT i have some tricks in my mind. About the gun with fire ball maybe we create a a knife that shoots (joking) :D :))

As for the rest of this project everything go according to the plan.

Yeah, I guess I would have some concern that this could be too fantasy-oriented, but I think there are ways to make "enchanted" items that still fit within the world of The Guild.  Of course, you could go all out fantasy and just make that clear; maybe even have two versions?

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #36 on: 30 June 2014, 17:50:31 »
No! I don't like fantasy mods. But i was thinking General Chaos, it would be nice to create something like +2 constitution if you were a War Cuirass or +1 Constitution if you were a Lether armour and so on.

To simplify all things the most easy way to have extra skill points it's to increase the abilities points. In my personal mod i have put them like this: 3 points for Lv1, 3 points for Lv5, 3 points for Lv7 and 3 points for Lv10. As you probably know at Lv10 it's a ability who will give you 5 random skill points, problem solved... :)

It's good that we debate these things now.
« Last Edit: 30 June 2014, 17:58:28 by AND0R »

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #37 on: 30 June 2014, 18:49:16 »
Suggestions about weapons damage anyone ?

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #38 on: 30 June 2014, 18:50:11 »
No! I don't like fantasy mods. But i was thinking General Chaos, it would be nice to create something like +2 constitution if you were a War Cuirass or +1 Constitution if you were a Lether armour and so on.

To simplify all things the most easy way to have extra skill points it's to increase the abilities points. In my personal mod i have put them like this: 3 points for Lv1, 3 points for Lv5, 3 points for Lv7 and 3 points for Lv10. As you probably know at Lv10 it's a ability who will give you 5 random skill points, problem solved... :)

It's good that we debate these things now.

That would definitely be cool, and realistic.  Would it be more difficult to make the same items also subtract from other skills?  Wearing a set of platemail around town might add to your constitution but it certainly wouldn't help your dexterity, and people would probably think you were a bit odd, so it could even subtract one from charisma.

Also, I know I've asked this before, and I believe you said it won't be difficult to make the AI equip these items (at random, maybe?), but if that is the case then the more visibly distinct you make this stuff the better.  That'll make it possible to size up an opponent based somewhat on what they're wearing.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #39 on: 30 June 2014, 18:58:03 »
I think it will not be difficult and it's possible to make them equip. If I remember well i have saw a topic with something like already.

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #40 on: 30 June 2014, 19:00:50 »
I think it will not be difficult and it's possible to make them equip. If I remember well i have saw a topic with something like already.

Well, if I understand McCoy's AI helper correctly, I believe you should be able to add all the item IDs to the database and NPCs will have a chance to equip them.

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #41 on: 30 June 2014, 19:05:01 »
Forged Epic Items Mod will be implemented in Legacy, official talking.
Only after I release v2.0 !

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #42 on: 30 June 2014, 20:41:12 »
A few shots with the new weapons:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

EDIT: I am forced to give up armors currently because creates too many problems and keeps me too much in one place and I can not continue the project.

TownhallGuards with shield: [spoiler]
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 01 July 2014, 18:51:29 by AND0R »

Offline Nekuratu

• Reputation Power:
  • I'll be back!
« Reply #43 on: 01 July 2014, 18:09:51 »
I would love to hear your opinion about color reflection :) .

About Talents I + About Talents II = About Talents III

About Talents III :        

About Talents I & II will be on the same line in the building improvement and About Talents III will be under them and created from About Talents I & II + a few papers ?! The skills from book I & II gathered in one place + 1, 2 points from book III.

Hexerdokument I + Hexerdokument II = Hexerdokument III (forge three pieces of evidence against a person of your choice.)

Suggestions ?
« Last Edit: 01 July 2014, 21:06:01 by AND0R »

Offline dukthepope

• Betatester
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #44 on: 01 July 2014, 21:07:18 »
The shield is really cool.
What do you think about this recipe:
About Talents I + About Talents II + some think chemical (perfume/toad slime) = About talents V.
About talents V can raise 5 points but have chance to reduce 1/2 point(s) in 1/2 skill(s) (max reduction is 2 points), and crimson glow. ;D
Randomly appeared idea.
« Last Edit: 01 July 2014, 21:09:31 by dukthepope »

quarterly