Shoutbox

Author Topic: Nobleman and Higher - How?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Seipher

• Reputation Power:
Nobleman and Higher - How?
« on: 12 August 2014, 00:58:49 »
How do you acquire the nobleman title and higher? I keep seeing people say buy soldiers / goto war / etc etc, but no one has actually said HOW to do any of that. ive gone to the armory and never have any options that i can use, even before / during / after war.

Trying to find info for this game is extremely hard, every time i google it i keep getting crap for Guild Wars 2  :o

Also, is it possible to kill people in buildings at all? Im finding it hard to wipe out families cause they just hide in buildings and never leave.

Offline Seipher

• Reputation Power:
Re: Nobleman and Higher - How?
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2014, 05:00:22 »
Well i finally got nobleman and then promtly died for no freakin reason cause some guy whos not listed ANYWHERE accused me of something or some bullshit. How is it someone not listed in any of the lists can just accuse me of something and i die instantly with no trial or anything? What is the whole point of all these trial talents if you just die instantly when accused or something?

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 12 August 2014, 15:55:40 »
Well i finally got nobleman and then promtly died for no freakin reason cause some guy whos not listed ANYWHERE accused me of something or some bullshit. How is it someone not listed in any of the lists can just accuse me of something and i die instantly with no trial or anything? What is the whole point of all these trial talents if you just die instantly when accused or something?
What you're writing makes no sense ;)
You're leaving out some details ;)

Offline Jaqulz

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2014, 19:48:12 »
I dont think you died because of the accusation, i think you died caused by your age.

Offline darqen27

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2014, 20:20:28 »
kill all witnesses of crimes and you wont get accused

Offline Seipher

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #5 on: 12 August 2014, 22:00:05 »
I have perma 18 mod on. I was burned at the stake. Never commited any crimes, my spouse was a rogue, but she never killed anyone.

One other thing though, after my guy got killed, i got like 20-30 messages of other families mourning too.

Still never could find the guy in the list of Enemies / Friends / unhired or any of those.

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #6 on: 12 August 2014, 22:46:25 »
I have perma 18 mod on. I was burned at the stake. Never commited any crimes, my spouse was a rogue, but she never killed anyone.

One other thing though, after my guy got killed, i got like 20-30 messages of other families mourning too.

Still never could find the guy in the list of Enemies / Friends / unhired or any of those.

Sounds like you were accused of being a witch, not taken to trial.  That's a new part of the legacy mod (active in the hard settings) and is best avoided by having high religiosity.  It's easy enough to keep it high; just go to church once every 10 turns or so.  By the way, if you keep it high enough and have the gold, you can also use it against other dynasties.

The mourning messages are a legit bug; I've had them too.  The person who burned you is one of the town's inquisitors, I believe, and will not be shown in any of the relations lists.

Offline Seipher

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #7 on: 12 August 2014, 23:52:22 »
Ah thanks alot for the info.

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
« Reply #8 on: 13 August 2014, 00:46:46 »
Ah thanks alot for the info.
It also is avoidable by turning the AI helper off (broken I guess at the moment but fixed in the next version)

Also the priest that burns you is no one so as not to tie up an important character. However the person who accuses you IS in your enemies list!!

Best way to avoid accusations is to keep your faith high or keep everyone out of your enemies list. It is rare to be burnt because the person who initiates it must have a somewhat high faith as well...

Not sure if the accuser is present at the burnings will have to check the code (they used to be) But I might have removed that so they could carry on with their day. Will check tomorrow when I am off...

What year did the death messages all happen? I believe they all legitimately died. It happens sometimes...

Offline Seipher

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #9 on: 13 August 2014, 02:50:51 »
Year was between 1426 and 1428. Ill probly just run my games at easy for now, until i figure the game out more :p
« Last Edit: 13 August 2014, 05:56:18 by Seipher »

quarterly
quarterly