Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.95  (Read 155136 times)

Offline FH

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power:
    • Runeforge Game Studio
Re: [WIP] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.2
« Reply #15 on: 20 March 2012, 13:23:42 »
Buildings: yeah, i know. I am still unexperienced with the filters, so any suggestions of modders would be very much apreciated

What does the filter you used exactly look like and what should it do? (Don't want to download the mod just to check the filters ;))

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #16 on: 20 March 2012, 15:41:37 »
Filter:

900   "CanBuyBuilding" "__F(NOT(Object.BelongsToMe())AND (Object.Type == Building)AND NOT(Object.GetState(fighting))AND NOT(Object.IsClass(7))AND NOT(Object.IsClass(3)))" |

Well, it's not mine, McCoy wrote it ;) But thought is, of course, to select buildings, which aren't really for sale. But marketplace etc shouldn't be selceted ...

Offline vituss

• Reputation Power:
« Last Edit: 20 March 2012, 21:42:43 by vituss »

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #18 on: 20 March 2012, 22:50:50 »
Awesome mod!Thank you!
Here my idea:
http://forum.nordicgames.at/showthread.php?141496-REL-Play-politics-with-all-your-dynasty
http://forum.runeforge-games.net/index.php/topic,619.0.html

Is the second one of those already packaged in this?  I thought so but maybe not.  Anyway, I agree that it is a rather good mod.

Offline FH

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power:
    • Runeforge Game Studio
« Reply #19 on: 20 March 2012, 23:02:40 »
Filter:

900   "CanBuyBuilding" "__F(NOT(Object.BelongsToMe())AND (Object.Type == Building)AND NOT(Object.GetState(fighting))AND NOT(Object.IsClass(7))AND NOT(Object.IsClass(3)))" |

Well, it's not mine, McCoy wrote it ;) But thought is, of course, to select buildings, which aren't really for sale. But marketplace etc shouldn't be selceted ...

Just add AND NOT(Object.IsClass(x)) clauses to the filter until you've removed all not-desired buildings from the list.
In your case that should be class 3,5,6,7. It would be shorter if you'd just say (Object.IsClass(1))OR(Object.IsClass(2)) instead of negating 4 classes.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #20 on: 20 March 2012, 23:24:38 »
vituss:

Dangerous-Dynasties is added.
The second mod is obsolete - because of the "command me"-feature. Just use the "walk"-measure, go into townhall and apply. I testet it - it works, and many measures more - AND more to come ;)

FH:
THX!!! I thought it had to be something like that, but i didn't know, where to look. I will try it and include it in the next update. :)

Offline FH

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power:
    • Runeforge Game Studio
« Reply #21 on: 20 March 2012, 23:40:46 »
Oh, I forgot to mention: In that case "class" is the building-class, which is the fourth column the buildings.dbt.

AFAIK (I never tried, but I think it should work) you can use any column name in the dbt-files in the filters.
Which means if you have an object which is a building you can check every column in the buildings.dbt.
« Last Edit: 20 March 2012, 23:42:27 by FH »

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #22 on: 21 March 2012, 02:19:38 »
Ok, another possible bug that I'm not sure about, but if you want you can look into.  Was playing MP again and my wife's character was insulted by another dynasty member.  At that point both of our games crashed to desktop.  Do any of these mods change anything about insults?  If not, this is unrelated so you can ignore.  Anyway, thanks for considering this.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #23 on: 21 March 2012, 11:48:40 »
FH: i will keep that in mind, thx!

General Chaos:
At which point does it crash? Right at the start of the measure? After it? If you want to do me a favor:
Set your start money in the config.ini to 100.000, buy enough titles to insult someone and test, if it crashes again.
I had had a crash like this before, a long time ago. In 0.1 I had a duell and someone reportet having a duell in the last version. In 0.2 i didnt change anything there as far as i remember.

Thx to you!

Offline Zgeek

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #24 on: 21 March 2012, 21:04:57 »
Hello again,
My game crashed too! i ordered one of my dynasty characters to sleep and when she woke up and after the stats increase showed up in about 10 to 8 "game minutes" the game crashed,I had saved game during sleep that was about "1 game hour " before.I loaded it and stopped the character from sleeping ordered her to go to work but the game crashed again at  same "game time" and no matter what i do or change what command i give to the sims the game still crashes.Though my that character was sick and I was in in debt about -725 gold.
I don't know if this is related to your mod or not anyway keep up the good work Fajeth thank you for your efforts i love this mod combination.
And General Chaos thanks for appreciating the idea.       
« Last Edit: 21 March 2012, 21:06:45 by Zgeek »

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #25 on: 22 March 2012, 10:38:02 »
FH: i will keep that in mind, thx!

General Chaos:
At which point does it crash? Right at the start of the measure? After it? If you want to do me a favor:
Set your start money in the config.ini to 100.000, buy enough titles to insult someone and test, if it crashes again.
I had had a crash like this before, a long time ago. In 0.1 I had a duell and someone reportet having a duell in the last version. In 0.2 i didnt change anything there as far as i remember.

Thx to you!

Thanks Fajeth,

I tried this and it didn't crash so I guess it's not the insult that's the problem.  I did manage to look around town and see what else was going on before the crash and apparently a duel is going on.  It seems to crash once it's over.  Two other things are also going on: kidnappers are waiting outside my house and I'm being tortured.  I guess it could be any one of those.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #26 on: 22 March 2012, 17:27:15 »
GC: Thx, this could help me a lot. But i'm afraid, i won't have the time to fix it until next week. Sry for that ...

Offline General Chaos

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
« Reply #27 on: 22 March 2012, 20:31:10 »
GC: Thx, this could help me a lot. But i'm afraid, i won't have the time to fix it until next week. Sry for that ...

Hey I'm just happy you're working on this.  You're really putting an amazing effort into making the game better.  We should all be thanking you.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #28 on: 23 March 2012, 19:27:45 »
Can anyone confirm, that loading a savegame leads always to a crash ??

edit:

apparently my trial-fix didn't work. If you want to play, use the trial.lua (scripts/cutscenes) from the 0.11 version)
« Last Edit: 23 March 2012, 19:35:17 by Fajeth »

Offline Zgeek

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #29 on: 23 March 2012, 20:23:51 »
Can anyone confirm, that loading a savegame leads always to a crash ??

edit:

apparently my trial-fix didn't work. If you want to play, use the trial.lua (scripts/cutscenes) from the 0.11 version)
Yes for me,it happens if the savegame is moments before a crash if you load it the game would crash the old saves work though (about 8 or 9 game hours or 1 turn before).

Secondly in council meetings if by bribing and complimenting etc i gain enough favor(even at 100%) for votes and the voters appear with my characters picture yet they vote for others and it looks if the bribing and complimenting doesn't matter in meetings.