Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.95  (Read 155141 times)

Offline littledude072

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.65
« Reply #420 on: 13 September 2015, 11:15:03 »
just started playing TG2:REN again and just wow O.o
i remembered how to play but with your modpack i have to relearn it (used 0.3 IIRC, but switched to legacy for MP support). with so many features how does MP work for you guys?

Offline Otium

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #421 on: 15 October 2015, 18:21:47 »
Smuggling hole has 3 question marks (missing pics?) and 4 broken localisation (like UPGRADE_PickLockCascet_NAME) in the improvement screen.. or is this working as intended?

Also I think that 1500-1600 pistols should not be available at 1400.
« Last Edit: 16 October 2015, 02:50:51 by Otium »

Offline Kulverstukass

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #422 on: 10 November 2015, 01:33:35 »
Some fools messed with natural order.
Also, had nearly same problem on Ulm map, when gargantuan, yet decorative, construction site appeared on map.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

-
Also, this. Ye olde medieval divorce.
No clue how she managed, she was studying at home, and then - this. Wasn't able to move at all.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

-
And it's not "funny pictures from Guild 2", that's bugs that didn't appeared w/o modpack. :( OK, it appears after loading quicksaved game, normal and auto-saved games are loading w/o issues.
Also, using "Guild2 Ren. 4.2 Final" and .65 modpack

Welp, found a real bug, about prices - "Counting house/Oversea trading office" prices got reset and become very high, right near same as in cities after loading savegame, always.
« Last Edit: 10 November 2015, 05:53:12 by Kulverstukass »

Offline Jasoncowboy

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #423 on: 13 November 2015, 02:42:11 »
I'm wondering if this is a bug of the mod but, my concert option in pubs and bars are greyed out (litterally, i mean the icon is blank and the option doesn't do anything :()

Offline Tanito

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #424 on: 21 November 2015, 19:39:45 »
Hi, this patch works with the legacy patch 2.0?
Thanks in advance.

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
    • The Guild 2 - Reniassance Wiki
« Reply #425 on: 22 November 2015, 00:09:31 »
Hi, this patch works with the legacy patch 2.0?
Thanks in advance.
Definitely not. Two separate mods. Enjoy playing both or whichever one suits your fancy.

Legacy incorporates over 1000 files. There's no mod that will ever be compatible

Offline ciki

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #426 on: 06 December 2015, 11:35:08 »
HEY I NOTICED A BUG.
I M PLAYING ON LATEST PATCH + FAETH'S 0.6.5
ALL IS GREAT BUT I NOTICED THAT...

1. AI dont buy title at all. start from commoner

2. AI dont build or purchse new builings. They just try to upgrade their existing ones.

Offline bdubbs

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #427 on: 03 January 2016, 19:12:04 »
Absolutely love the mod pack, but I was just playing a game as a preacher in Hannover and one of my rivals decided to get cute with me and smear some toad slime on my church to get everyone sick. The only problem with this is that I got a notification that "my attack was a success" as if I had committed the crime. The result was nearly everyone in the town hated me because they blamed me for the toad slime, and I even got charged with the crime. I'm not sure if that's a bug, or if its working as intended because I got a message that nobody noticed the rival dynasty do it at the time, so maybe the point is if nobody sees them do it that they blame me. Either way it killed that particular game, everyone hates me, all my employees quit, and now the whole town is screwing with me.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #428 on: 24 January 2016, 09:15:10 »
Ty for the report i will check it

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.7
« Reply #429 on: 02 February 2016, 07:44:21 »

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #430 on: 03 February 2016, 19:17:53 »
Code: [Select]
        if IsMultiplayerGame() then
CityScheduleCutsceneEvent("settlement","council_date","","BeginCouncilMeeting",17,6,"@L_SESSION_6_TIMEPLANNERENTRY_CITY_+0")  -- hour of day=17h, MinTimeInFuture = 8
else
CityScheduleCutsceneEvent("settlement","council_date","","BeginCouncilMeeting",nextOS,6,"@L_SESSION_6_TIMEPLANNERENTRY_CITY_+0")  -- hour of day=17h, MinTimeInFuture = 8
end
Pretty sure this solves the vanilla MP issue. You can correct me if I'm wrong or use the code if you wish

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #431 on: 04 February 2016, 09:52:57 »
This definitely would work. However best solution would be to hide the option in multiplayer games completly (like random events)

Any ideas on that?

Offline Knight07

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #432 on: 04 February 2016, 18:19:42 »
Hello Fajeth,

I appreciate your hard work, however there is something strange with 0.7 version.
When i finish building a certain business in the very begging of the game (foundry for example), military towers pops up and bombard the civilians as if they are criminals or something. The tower(s) are firstly built close to every mines on the maps or near AI dynasty business. Nobody tried to rob the businesses just people are bombarded to the death  ;D. That's odd and kind of funny.  I tried every single map and it's all the same.
Hope you have some solution regarding this matter or probably i am  the only one with this issue.
Thank you in advance. :)

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #433 on: 04 February 2016, 21:06:20 »
Hey, in case you downloaded the version directly on release day (02.02.2016) you should redownload the exe. I added a hotfix for tower behavior which seems to work nicely.

Offline McCoy!

• Supporter
  • Reputation Power:
  • Master Thief
« Reply #434 on: 04 February 2016, 21:47:21 »
This definitely would work. However best solution would be to hide the option in multiplayer games completly (like random events)

Any ideas on that?
I did accomplish this but you would still need to use the code in the officesession.lua file I provided in my last post as the file still searches for the FOS number

1. Download patch 4.17b
2. Copy .exe into an empty folder and install the 4.17b patch there
3. Find the following file: The Guild 2 - Renaissance/GUI/Menu/hostgame.gui
4. Rename that file to hostgame_fix.gui
5. Create proper directory in your fajeth modpack folder and move that file in there (The Guild 2 - Renaissance/GUI/Menu/hostgame_fix.gui)
6. Open the following file: The Guild 2 Renaissance/Scripts/HUD/StartMenuHud.lua
7. Find the following line:
this:AddPanel("HostGame","cl_StartMenuPanel","gui/menu/hostgame.gui", false)8. Modify the above line to this:
this:AddPanel("HostGame","cl_StartMenuPanel","gui/menu/hostgame_fix.gui", false)9. Make the following change in the officesession.lua file
        if IsMultiplayerGame() then
CityScheduleCutsceneEvent("settlement","council_date","","BeginCouncilMeeting",17,6,"@L_SESSION_6_TIMEPLANNERENTRY_CITY_+0")  -- hour of day=17h, MinTimeInFuture = 8
else
CityScheduleCutsceneEvent("settlement","council_date","","BeginCouncilMeeting",nextOS,6,"@L_SESSION_6_TIMEPLANNERENTRY_CITY_+0")  -- hour of day=17h, MinTimeInFuture = 8
end

If done correctly your screen will look like this:

I don't think I need to explain it too much as its pretty evident what I did. There is no way to manually add or remove those specific elements without the source code so the only option was to use the last version that did not include those options. Singleplayer still works perfectly fine so it should be good enough I'd say.
« Last Edit: 05 February 2016, 04:42:58 by McCoy! »

quarterly
quarterly