Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.95  (Read 146676 times)

TMC1 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Knight07

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.7
« Reply #435 on: 05 February 2016, 15:28:54 »
Hey, in case you downloaded the version directly on release day (02.02.2016) you should redownload the exe. I added a hotfix for tower behavior which seems to work nicely.

Hey, i downloaded the mod through here ( http://www.theguild3.info/filebase/file/32-fajeth-s-megamodpack/#versions) again today and it has the same problem.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #436 on: 06 February 2016, 08:55:56 »
Hey, i looked into it and discovered that the hotfix is different from the file i send to build the exe ... very sorry! I will upload a hotfix soon (which also contains some fixes for other issues like the crashing hansa map).

Thx for reporting :)

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #437 on: 06 February 2016, 08:57:04 »
I don't think I need to explain it too much as its pretty evident what I did. There is no way to manually add or remove those specific elements without the source code so the only option was to use the last version that did not include those options. Singleplayer still works perfectly fine so it should be good enough I'd say.

I think it should be enough to use the old .gui and overwrite that, no further changes needed, ty!

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #438 on: 06 February 2016, 14:45:55 »
Hey, in case you downloaded the version directly on release day (02.02.2016) you should redownload the exe. I added a hotfix for tower behavior which seems to work nicely.

Hey, i downloaded the mod through here ( http://www.theguild3.info/filebase/file/32-fajeth-s-megamodpack/#versions) again today and it has the same problem.

Hotfix now available here

Hopefully now everything runs fine!
« Last Edit: 07 February 2016, 15:53:35 by Fajeth »

Offline Knight07

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #439 on: 07 February 2016, 10:49:55 »

Hotfix now available here

Hopefully now everything runs fine!

I played a couple of rounds in Novaesium as Scholar and everything seems to be fine at the moment.
Thank you for the quick response Fajeth !
« Last Edit: 07 February 2016, 10:52:18 by Knight07 »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #440 on: 07 February 2016, 15:55:08 »
glad to hear. Just a note for you: I noticed that if you use the dialog mod to court someone the game might freeze. I updated the hotfix to include a fix for that, but if you have no need to court with talking, you should be fine!

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.8
« Reply #441 on: 01 May 2016, 19:45:08 »
new version 0.8 availabe now!

Offline ciki

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #442 on: 02 July 2016, 14:56:58 »
idk above link is not working. i hv downloaded 0.8 version, its great but i noticed no one upgraded their building even tho they had money . i fixed that issue by replacing with old file (i forgot which) then i noticed that in last update of vegabond camp cryastball ball not working. also AI (noble people) dont go to church or tavern.  they just keep doing their work or roam around town eating cookie & drinking beer. can anyone tell me which files r these? so i can replace with original files. i tried changing The Guild 2 - Renaissance\Scripts\AI\BaseTree\CheckDynasty\Actions  but nothing happened.

Offline Poet

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #443 on: 16 August 2016, 03:19:47 »
 First off thank you very much Fajeth for all your hard work putting together so many mods changes and fixes, gave me another 2+ months of playtime!

I actually came here to report some bugs but now I'm more interested in knowing why no one including the original devs have been able to get the AI to do things like upgrade buildings or build new ones? They also never do anything really nefarious like directly attacking me or trying to kidnap anyone. I assume its some limitation inherent in the engine.

No real critical bugs as far as I know, I have my entire family (3 gens deep) filling all the offices and am now focusing on rebuilding Hamburg to my liking. One stuck shadow family member after he got hauled away for an inquisition trial. Almost lost 2 family members when they left a council meeting in the middle of it, had to reload a save and then keep their buildings from being attacked during the meeting or they would be stuck with the meeting icon forever. All arguing/evidence in trials always makes opinions of the defendant go from guilty to innocent no matter the rhetoric level of the plaintiff or the quality of the evidence and opinion of the participants. The coal pit is not working correctly as I have tried various numbers trying to mine it but only produce about 20-30 per day total, I think only a couple people can mine it at once but there is like 20 sitting there.

Anyways again thank you so much, I love this game.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #444 on: 31 August 2016, 18:22:33 »
ty for the feedback

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.91
« Reply #445 on: 18 January 2017, 11:33:48 »
New version released! 0.91 contains lot's of new features, complete balance overhaul and tons of bugfixes

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.92
« Reply #446 on: 23 April 2017, 14:26:07 »
Version 0.92 is now available. Also the modpack now supports french, spanish, italian, polish and russian!

Offline wsdw

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #447 on: 28 April 2017, 08:39:32 »
Hi Fajeth. What about "Out of Sync" error? Still remaining at 0.92 version ?
With friends, we have tried all previous versions of your Modpack, also Legacy mod on clean LAN (without hamachi - 10+ Mb/s) with no success. Always occur OOS error after 3+ hours.
We usually keep graphics synchronization on low details + autosave off etc. - No success at all. In this case we are frustrated in testing newer versions.
Thx for answer.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #448 on: 03 May 2017, 08:16:07 »
The less bugs the less OOS will occur. I cant fully fix it though. I played a wip version of 0.92 for a whole night without OOS. However I recommand playing in a actual LAN if possible, hamachi or tunngle are decent, but OOS seems to happen more frequently if you use these instead of being physicly connected

You are aware that you can save after an OOS and can continue the game if you send the savefile to the other players, right?
« Last Edit: 03 May 2017, 08:18:18 by Fajeth »

Online TMC1

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #449 on: 31 May 2017, 16:48:51 »
Hello! Great mod! Congratulations!

I have some questions about the gameplay thou.

1 - How can i see how much money the city has to upgrade? When i click the money box in the City Hall nothing happens, even when i'm the mayor. (Maybe a bug)
2 - And how can the city acquire money to upgrade? Is it when i sell goods to the market or when i buy goods from it? The sales tax influence in the buying or selling price?

By the way, im playing in The Hansa map.

Thanks in advance!

quarterly
quarterly