Shoutbox

Author Topic: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.95  (Read 155369 times)

Offline TMC1

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.92
« Reply #450 on: 31 May 2017, 17:24:26 »
I have some bugs to report too.

1 - The "Gargoyle" is not showying a proper text and i don't know if it is working too.
1.1 - The "Horse Toy" and the "Flute toy" are showing texts that need some edit too when used.
1.2 - Same as when receiving a letter of compliment (or something like that) from some other dinasty.

2 - The "Sorcerer Robes" is not modifying any stats in the character. The floating messages above the character shows but on the character screen there is no change.

3 - I dunno if it is a bug or the rules to it changed, but i didn't seem to manage to use the "Free Trade" measure. A message written "default" appears in the screen and nothing happens.
(Edit: Apparently there are certain items that can't be sold with this measure (aka. cannons), that's why it wasn't working. With other items, it worked fine.)

4 - Can you explain how the new trade route works? I put the cart to load some drinks from my Storehouse and unload in the Tavern, but it doesn't unload and keep going on and back with the cargo i assigned it to load without unloading it.

5 - The children is being born with some sort of average of the parents attribute (Dexterity, Constitution etc) and they're not being calculated as spent in regard to the children's level. So, if for some reason, the child already born with 10 in all attributes, you won't be able to spent any point on them and it will be stuck in the 1st level.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: 01 June 2017, 18:27:47 by TMC1 »

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #451 on: 04 June 2017, 22:08:10 »
You should make gameplay questions at the gilde2.de -board, bc I rarely watch this site (its dead)

1: bug
2: more buisnesses and higher sale tax

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #452 on: 04 June 2017, 22:11:41 »
I will check sorceree robe, but maybe you dont get any stats bc you are currently ill?

Trade routes: everything is explained in the measure, but some texts are missing, will be fixed

Children: no, they have additional stats, so they will reach talents around lvl 15

Offline TMC1

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #453 on: 05 June 2017, 01:08:50 »
Oh. Ok, thanks!

I'll check the child again.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #454 on: 06 June 2017, 08:51:14 »
0.93 is now available

Offline TMC1

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.93
« Reply #455 on: 10 June 2017, 15:55:27 »
The child is working the way i said. The stats they start with doesn't count toward experience spent. The characters gain level when they spend experience, not when they gain it. So, if a child reaches adulthood with 10 in all talents, they can't spend experience and they can't get levels.

Offline Fajeth

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.93
« Reply #456 on: 27 June 2017, 18:28:20 »
i will see about that and if it can be changed for future versions.

BTW: 0.95 is out now

Offline jakethescot

• Reputation Power:
Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.95
« Reply #457 on: 12 September 2017, 17:41:29 »
I'm using 0.95 and no one commits crimes.  I'm in 1408 and haven't had a trial yet.

quarterly