Shoutbox

Author Topic: Wish list  (Read 9550 times)

Offline FlyingEagle

• Reputation Power:
Re: Wish list
« Reply #30 on: 10 October 2011, 14:57:59 »
I don't know if someone writed it before but please try to add class like guard or something (like it was in Europe 1400). I think it would be fun to guard town help it grow and so on..
(sorry my bad English I hope you know what I mean :D)
« Last Edit: 10 October 2011, 15:05:02 by FlyingEagle »

Offline Aggamemnon

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #31 on: 08 December 2011, 19:43:37 »
I'd like to see more options in regards to multiplayer settings.

The number of Families and a small amount of objectives is nice but I think we should be allowed to set a lot more things to our liking.

It would be good to have a physical number for starting cash.
The Ability to set starting titles.

Options for allowed/banned acts of aggression - Openly attacking, espionage based attacks, sabotage etc, whether or not buildings can be captured etc.
 - Individually assigned if possible. SO I could have a game where open attacks are not possible, but duels and bombs are still allowed, or a game where open attacks can be started but no bombs or capturing of buildings is permitted.

Also things that affect market demand. So we could perhaps have a higher resale/restock rate in our games, or lower if we wanted to have a slower game.

Outside of options it would be good if family members could be employed to work business as well as NPC's (so a father and son both work a business together with their employees).

Offline Davis

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #32 on: 18 January 2012, 06:48:00 »
one thing i want is for there to be a Apple Mac version, like with games like starcraft 2 and sims 3 and spore how the one game/disk can be installed on both Windows and on Mac's,
i know Runeforge probable won't do this for you guys are still pretty small and busy but still.

Also when u guys release the game i want it to be a proper game not needing add ons and expansions to add new features which you had already planed for the original, i don't mind buying expansions and add ons (at reasonable prices and if there isn't that many 1 or 2 is fine) after a little while, but i don't want to have to rely on them to finish the game (also if there is expansions and add ons they have to actually benefit and add to the game)

Offline Wakko

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #33 on: 03 March 2012, 14:12:07 »
More classes would be nice

It would also be cool if you, as a merchant/craftsman sell stuff to a soldier/thief dynasty (another player) he would get stronger than the average soldier. And maybe be able to sell stuff to other countries, making them stronger than they otherwise would be. You could gain allies this way, and ofc enemies. Or you could just sell your stuff on the marketplace to let everyone buy it and dont really take a side.

Maybe you could sell stuff a little under the table, smuggle if you will. If a country is declaring war against another country, you could sell weapons without anyone knowing to any of them (or possible both?) without the other one knowing it. However, if someone would tell on you, or if you get caught doing this, maybe the country who finds out you're helping his enemy wouldnt get so happy.

I hope you get the picture, more "depth" and consequences depending on what actions you do, who you sell/craft stuff to. This would be really interesting if we had more professions to choose from. Like soldiers, thiefs and stuff. Who knows what would happen

the depth and consequences regarding your actions is something I missed from the guild games

Offline Wakko

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #34 on: 04 March 2012, 20:19:22 »
I do realize you cant do a "carbon copy" of the guild 2, but that game is so fun and awesome. I really hope you take much inspiration of that game, it did some things very well. I absolutely love it (despite some bugs), I'm surprised I didnt look into it sooner than this steam sale a few days ago. Some of my friends got interested too now when they've seen me playing. :P

Anyway, I hope you take inspiration from the awesome game that is the guild 2 and make it Kontor into a new, fresh experience. I were personally hope for a the guild 3, but seems that aint gonna happen. I will look closely on Kontor's development though! And please make more professions than just merchant and craftsman.

Offline KyleBear

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #35 on: 12 February 2014, 12:13:12 »
@DaveMurray
I said like Photovoltaik, which had 2 expansions, not 5 or 10 only feauturing content that feels tacked on, and with little to negative improvements in balance, and AI.
You still talk like I was speaking about a microtransactions model, which I'm not.
I doubt they will be able to make something that looks as good as top titles, so a 60USD pricing range is probably to steep. It's likely they'll lay quite a bit lower to get more sales, so with 2 expansions the total price may very well still be under a "fully" priced game.

Ich glaube immer noch Sünden der Solar Empire ist sehr schönes Spiel .. Ich habe nicht viel gespielt, aber meine Freunde sagen, es ist spannendes Spiel.
« Last Edit: 13 February 2014, 17:40:30 by KyleBear »

quarterly
quarterly