Shoutbox

Author Topic: Very Excited..  (Read 2953 times)

Offline eminence

• Reputation Power:
Very Excited..
« on: 10 June 2012, 11:27:17 »
I've been a big fan of Guild 2, Renaissance, ever since a friend introduced it to me.. I believe this game will be very much similar to it??
I look forward to seeing it in the next stages of its development, and would love to pledge money towards it, to help the ball roll along a bit further..

Jowood were too tight to release the coding information to continue the project coz it went bust and wanted money right??

Offline Vagabond

• Reputation Power:
Re: Very Excited..
« Reply #1 on: 12 June 2012, 14:01:10 »
I love the Guild 2 Renaissance, too. I wish JoWood would just give these guys all rights to The Guild, they would do something better with it then JoWood. My main concern about Kontor is that with the game only have the two classes, it will have even less combat/rogue/fighter stuff in it then The Guild does. As I said, I love the guild, and take part in all aspects, but my favorite class is rogue. I'd love to see more combat oriented stuff as an option in the guild, and I'd love to see it in Kontor. We can only wait and see!

Offline H.-P.

• Community Manager
  • Reputation Power:
    • blackshuck.de
« Reply #2 on: 12 June 2012, 15:14:50 »
Jowood is no more! Jowood went bancrupt and was disbanded.
Nordicgames bought all the rights formerly possesed by Jowood.

Offline eminence

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2012, 12:33:32 »
I support this game in all aspects :) Il donate some shiny Australian dollars to the cause if they believe that it will go through and continue..
So will a few friends who believe in it already...  :D

Offline Aeon

• Reputation Power:
« Reply #4 on: 14 June 2012, 12:40:17 »
Very much looking forward to this game :) me and my friends have played The Guild 2 like crazy even though of the OoS problem :)  Please take the time you need to make this an awesome game =) 

quarterly