Shoutbox

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Modding / Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.92
« Last post by TMC1 on 31 May 2017, 17:24:26 »
I have some bugs to report too.

1 - The "Gargoyle" is not showying a proper text and i don't know if it is working too.
1.1 - The "Horse Toy" and the "Flute toy" are showing texts that need some edit too when used.
1.2 - Same as when receiving a letter of compliment (or something like that) from some other dinasty.

2 - The "Sorcerer Robes" is not modifying any stats in the character. The floating messages above the character shows but on the character screen there is no change.

3 - I dunno if it is a bug or the rules to it changed, but i didn't seem to manage to use the "Free Trade" measure. A message written "default" appears in the screen and nothing happens.
(Edit: Apparently there are certain items that can't be sold with this measure (aka. cannons), that's why it wasn't working. With other items, it worked fine.)

4 - Can you explain how the new trade route works? I put the cart to load some drinks from my Storehouse and unload in the Tavern, but it doesn't unload and keep going on and back with the cargo i assigned it to load without unloading it.

5 - The children is being born with some sort of average of the parents attribute (Dexterity, Constitution etc) and they're not being calculated as spent in regard to the children's level. So, if for some reason, the child already born with 10 in all attributes, you won't be able to spent any point on them and it will be stuck in the 1st level.

Thanks again!
« Last post by TMC1 on 31 May 2017, 16:48:51 »
Hello! Great mod! Congratulations!

I have some questions about the gameplay thou.

1 - How can i see how much money the city has to upgrade? When i click the money box in the City Hall nothing happens, even when i'm the mayor. (Maybe a bug)
2 - And how can the city acquire money to upgrade? Is it when i sell goods to the market or when i buy goods from it? The sales tax influence in the buying or selling price?

By the way, im playing in The Hansa map.

Thanks in advance!
Modding / Re: [REL] Levels & Abilities MOD
« Last post by vuechangz on 23 May 2017, 09:43:02 »
This is interesting and the links are gone... i wanted to compare mine
« Last post by Fajeth on 03 May 2017, 08:16:07 »
The less bugs the less OOS will occur. I cant fully fix it though. I played a wip version of 0.92 for a whole night without OOS. However I recommand playing in a actual LAN if possible, hamachi or tunngle are decent, but OOS seems to happen more frequently if you use these instead of being physicly connected

You are aware that you can save after an OOS and can continue the game if you send the savefile to the other players, right?
« Last post by wsdw on 28 April 2017, 08:39:32 »
Hi Fajeth. What about "Out of Sync" error? Still remaining at 0.92 version ?
With friends, we have tried all previous versions of your Modpack, also Legacy mod on clean LAN (without hamachi - 10+ Mb/s) with no success. Always occur OOS error after 3+ hours.
We usually keep graphics synchronization on low details + autosave off etc. - No success at all. In this case we are frustrated in testing newer versions.
Thx for answer.
« Last post by Fajeth on 23 April 2017, 14:26:07 »
Version 0.92 is now available. Also the modpack now supports french, spanish, italian, polish and russian!
Modding / Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack für Renaissance: 0.91
« Last post by Fajeth on 23 April 2017, 14:24:49 »
Version 0.92 ist jetzt verfügbar!
« Last post by Fajeth on 16 April 2017, 16:53:38 »
Gerne ;) Das Forum hier ist aber fast tot, wenn du die deutsche Community suchst, die findest du hautsächlich auf gilde2.de, und Sonst im forum von Nordic Games/ THQ nordic
« Last post by tarantulone on 14 April 2017, 20:26:07 »
Hey Fajeth, wollte dich nur wissen lassen dass hier noch Leute lesen und auch neu einsteigen - so wie ich gerade.

Vielen Dank für deine Arbeit!
Modding / Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition v1.1
« Last post by xpressive_dan on 13 March 2017, 18:20:10 »
   I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition - Languages Fix

Download and install the temporary fix "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition - Languages Fix "
This is a languages fix for mod "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition". If you don't see the UI with "I Cheat Mod" icon then this is the fix for you.
Copy the content folders "DB" and "mods" into your game folder location "The Guild 2 Renaissance" and override everything!

P.S. I update this fix on first page. Have fun!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
quarterly