Shoutbox

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Modding / Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod v1.1
« Last post by xpressive_dan on 04 March 2017, 19:34:36 »
Praise the lord !! thanks mate :D
No problem, I'm sorry for this long delay...

For I Cheat Mod Fajeth's MegaModPack Edition click here
Modding / Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod v1.1
« Last post by riqih119 on 04 March 2017, 08:29:59 »
Praise the lord !! thanks mate :D
Modding / I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition v1.1
« Last post by xpressive_dan on 01 March 2017, 10:23:10 »
A new version of I Cheat Mod have been released. Download link is in the first post!
Have Fun!

For I Cheat Mod Fajeth's MegaModPack Edition click here
Also a new release to work with mod Legacy ModPack by McCoy! will come soon! It will be compatible with my mod!

v1.1
- The Mod have now tag VE (Vanilla Edition);
- Make compatible with the lasted official patch v4.211 for The Guild 2: Renaissance ;
- Renamed the mod to "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition" and only work with vanilla game without any other mods ;
- Changed and add more documentation text ;
- Changed cheat "Sex Appeal" duration time effect from 10 to 12 hours;
- Changed the amout of gold you'll recive with cheat "Add Gold" from 100000 to 50000;
- Add new cheat "Adjust Game" ;
- Add new cheat "Change Weather" ;
- Add new cheat "Clear Evidence" ;
- Some text fixes ;
- Other small bugfixes
Modding / Looking for mods
« Last post by D4NT3S on 21 February 2017, 12:11:27 »
 Hi all of the mods here have error --- >404 - Attachment Not Found i searhed everywhere on google atd. and nothing... anyone know if this mods still exists ? (I already have two "main" mods from Fajeth and McCoy)
i created from these two mods modifed game (for yourself) :D but i need "general" mod like  DD v0.1 from Lex0R or Politik mod from LordProtektor (i know how to create mods or modified or create new offices... i'm really expierenced on this) i think Fajeth and McCoy have the best mods i'm trying to make this game hard as possible
Note - im not a programmer :D but i play and testing this game since first guild came out. I know The Guild 3 will be soon but i need to try make this thx
Modding / Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack for Renaissance: 0.91
« Last post by Fajeth on 18 January 2017, 11:33:48 »
New version released! 0.91 contains lot's of new features, complete balance overhaul and tons of bugfixes
Modding / Re: [REL] Fajeth's MegaModPack für Renaissance: 0.91
« Last post by Fajeth on 18 January 2017, 11:31:45 »
Version 0.91 ist jetzt verfügbar und enthält eine Menge Neuerungen!
Modding / Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod v1.0
« Last post by riqih119 on 30 December 2016, 05:07:14 »
Love this mod but cannot read text when buying a title as the mod icons blocks the text view. Is there a way to minimize the icons or drag it
Hi what screen resolution do you use ?

can anyone please upload the modified text.dbt with the text entrys from this mod?
its a hell of work to migrate with legacy mod but it works...

Because of lack of time I din't updated the mod to work for the lasted official patch v4.211 but I have updated the mod to work with the lasted version but I din't add new features so if you want to add the ported version with nothing really new features I may add and later I will upload the version with new features!

well can u update to newest version ( 4.211) kindly sir :3
Modding / Bank Question
« Last post by CptAWatts on 28 November 2016, 19:19:54 »
I was wondering if any modders can tell me where the file that determines how much an AI borrows from a bank is?
Modding / Re: [REL] I Cheat Mod v1.0
« Last post by xpressive_dan on 21 October 2016, 12:35:11 »
Love this mod but cannot read text when buying a title as the mod icons blocks the text view. Is there a way to minimize the icons or drag it
Hi what screen resolution do you use ?

can anyone please upload the modified text.dbt with the text entrys from this mod?
its a hell of work to migrate with legacy mod but it works...

Because of lack of time I din't updated the mod to work for the lasted official patch v4.211 but I have updated the mod to work with the lasted version but I din't add new features so if you want to add the ported version with nothing really new features I may add and later I will upload the version with new features!
Modding / Re: [REL]Eternal Youth Mod
« Last post by Ganjja on 05 October 2016, 18:47:44 »
Desperately trying to find a link for this too...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
quarterly